PDA

View Full Version : I can do fancy too

Southwindcome
11-15-2014, 06:23 AM
This was one of those rare and lovely projects where the clients didn't care what it cost as long as it was exquisite.

I would gladly build you something like this or something more affordable. Thing is, I don't compromise quality even on simple projects.

http://i60.tinypic.com/sfgzuc.jpg

DaBee
11-15-2014, 07:38 AM
2 sinks! And more cabinet storage space than anyone could ever want! Beautifully done, SWC.

On the higher back cabinets I noticed the O--------O effect. Is that for air circulation? I remember the same openings in the cabinets my Grandfather built in the 1930's.
Are those real stones on the right wall? Is that a different kind of wood or a bumpy veneer for the door inserts? So interesting!

birdieluver
11-15-2014, 08:26 AM
Gorgeous! The wood looks so rich, just amazing!

Southwindcome
11-15-2014, 08:28 AM
Those aren't openings, Deb, they're ebony inlays. Go figure. Real stones. The cabinets are cherry. The door panels are satinwood.

tomkat
11-15-2014, 10:01 AM
I wish you were closer! I'm getting serious about a kitchen and bathroom remodel, and it wil be difficult for me to find craftsmanship like yours, I'm afraid.

The Barbear
11-15-2014, 10:03 AM
Beautiful!

islandvideo
11-15-2014, 01:06 PM
So, just out of curiosity, what did you charge the customer for this beautiful kitchen? I understand, though, if you'd rather not divulge that information.

Southwindcome
11-15-2014, 01:44 PM
I don't remember, Ms Island, it was a while ago. But I work in an extremely customer friendly way. I charge $25/hr for my labor and don't mark up my materials. I am honest to a fault and have local references who will attest to that.

If you hire me, I will offer you an estimate, but that's all it is.