PDA

View Full Version : Melange going out of business sale !!!!

bikeguy
12-02-2014, 05:47 PM
After eight years we've decided to give it up and close our shop at 95 Spring Street. Ladies ready to ware.

All merchandise, except Connie's designs and vintage clothing, is priced at 60% off. This is a great opportunity to find amazing bargains for yourself or for Christmas gifts.

We're open Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Store fixtures will be on sale after January 1st. Lots of clothing racks and hangers for slat walls.

Our building is also for sale or lease if you're looking for a good retail location on the historic loop on Spring Street.

The Barbear
12-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Do you have anything in a form fitting size 26 with sequins and plunging neckline?

becsflowers
12-03-2014, 12:39 AM
Do you have anything in a form fitting size 26 with sequins and plunging neckline?
My second wedding dress was a 26, strapless, with plunging neckline. Sequins and bling out the wazoo.
I lit it on fire with a BBQ lighter, in the front yard when my ex husband showed up with a sheriff deputy and papers to claim my car! He was on the way out the drive when I yelled, "Hey, you forgot something...."
Always regretted doing that.... The fucking lace on that baby was worth a fucking fortune.
My third wedding was the "charm". I was down to a size 12 by then and wore a little black dress with a hot pink over-jacket.
I'm having a terrible time getting the weight off again. Seems to "melt off" in happier times when I was younger. I need to go off to a fat farm for a couple months. Anyone recommend a good one? :cool:

becsflowers
12-03-2014, 12:44 AM
I might be interested in some fixtures in January, Bob. I'll be in touch.