PDA

View Full Version : urgent plea from owner of lost kitty!

noarlife
10-29-2007, 03:44 PM
Updated info, My cat Pester has been found. I thank all of you for your tips, suggestions and ideas. It turns out he was hiding in the crawl space of the house next door. I moved here from Louisiana and one of the things I was looking for was a sense of community. I get now that the people here in ES can be counted to take care of one another. Pester and I are glad to be here, thanks and again. Sam

please read again: Hello all of you who live , walk or drive anywhere near Eureka Street near Mountain (in Eureka Springs). Last night (Sunday) a newcomer to town arrived with his dear friend "Pester", a male neutered de-clawed black & white cat. This fellow had been in his carrier for hours and hours on the drive from Louisiana and when Sam (owner) let him out in the new "digs" the kitty suddenly disappeared and has not been home since. He was less than hours in his new home so may be very confused~~~possible sightings have been reported by neighbors but, Sam wants him home safe. He has a white spot on chin, no collar or tags, weighs about 12lbs. Both Dr. Pike's and The Good Sheppard have been informed, as well as Tradeo. Call Sam at 504-371-2298 or call me, Chou 981-1245 or 253-9090~~~gotta find this kitty! I have pics when you need them or visit the fayar.craigslist.org for this lost and found post: comm-464435931 -Thanks!

10-30-2007, 08:12 AM
Is this Eureka or Berryville?

10-30-2007, 09:55 AM
If kitty is not found soon and you need a humane trap, I have one available. Linda Winter
870 423-2758, working hours, Monday thru Friday.

noarlife
10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Yes, here in downtown Eureka Springs. Thanks for the offer of the trap. How long should I give 'Pester' before I use it? Thanks again, Sam

HEART
10-31-2007, 01:11 PM
...sam...i just had a sense he has crawled into the inside of your couch...any chance of this...?...maybe flip it over and see...could be a chair...dunno....could be an overactive imagination...

...hope you find him SOON...

...'here kitty kitty kitty...' calling into the ethers...

10-31-2007, 02:27 PM
I would say the sooner the better for the trap in case he is close by. Longer the time goes by, the farther he may stray. I work at Ozark Guidance in Berryville. The trap is in my car. I have a co-worker that lives in Eureka. Could she meet you somewhere after work today with the trap? You could maybe talk to her here about the time and where. Can you call here today before 5:00 or tomorrow between 8:30 and 5:00? Ask for Sheila.

From Linda Winter, on 1954 (I use someone else's sign-on)

artteacher
10-31-2007, 03:28 PM
Noar,,,Don't know if it is possible, but have you posted any signs around the neighborhood????,,,If someone took the kitty in then maybe that would help,,

noarlife
11-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi and thanks for the couch tip. Funny you would mention it, I thought about it last night when I went to bed. I'll take a look around my place again. Sam

noarlife
11-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Hi and Thanks, yes I've made a flyer with a pic so I can give it away. I need to find out how to put it up in my area. Sam

11-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Don't forget to let me know about the trap. Still have it in the car ready for someone to bring to Eureka after work today. Linda Winter/Sheila Sullivan 870 423-2758 or if you want to give us a phone number, we can call you.

chou
11-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Hi all of your wonderful animal loving folks~~read my recent post on the open forum of the finding/locating of Pester Today!~~now we just have to catch him ! Sincerely Chou

11-02-2007, 07:21 AM
This news has made my Friday morning!

How in the world did Pester get in the crawl space of the house next door? Do we know?

Yes, Sam, you will find Eureka is made of wonderful people. I live in Berryville but I spend as much time as I can in Eureka. Any time you ever need help with cats or dogs - rescue efforts - whatever, give me a call. And I don't know if you have already discovered we have a wonderful animal shelter there in Eureka, Good Shepherd. Great folks there.

Linda Winter