PDA

View Full Version : ~Deborah & Robert~

mtnviewsteve
12-01-2007, 11:21 AM
:cool:
~Gotta' post card yesterday from Dabee & Robert from Portal,Arizona~Seems they were jest passing through~ "We found the portal" they exclaimed~
~Great to hear from OUR Spirit Friends~
Blessing to YOU Both and you ALL~

Becky Davis
12-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Sounds like Deb is having the time of her life. I am so glad she is getting to have this experience. Two years ago? Who knew? Rock on Deb. You too, Robert!

Jeannie Jones
12-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Oh Steve, so glad you shared that info with us! She deserves all the happiness she can find. Rock on indeed!

Lamb Choppe
12-02-2007, 04:26 PM
GREAT!! I was concerned that we hadn't heard from Dabee in a while! Good to hear they are doing well! :)

PMilam
12-06-2007, 09:39 AM
I love AZ.. but don't think we've been in that area.. I'm finding the Coronado NF... but not the rec area...
I'll bet it's wonderful.. glad you found a place to park for a while.. visit more often?

DaBee
12-06-2007, 12:32 PM
It's Cave Creek, not Spring Creek (that's another area in the Gila Box Riparian Area that we camped at a few weeks ago). Check out Portal, Az. websites. It's a beautiful area.
deb

Lamb Choppe
12-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Thanks, Deb.....I had looked for it under the other name....thought maybe it was in another dimension!! :)

PMilam
12-07-2007, 11:46 PM
Looks beautiful! and not overrun by tourists.. yet.
I might just get stuck there some day.. looks like my kinda place.

mtnviewsteve
12-14-2007, 08:50 AM
~~DeBo/ Robert~
~Wherever you decide to hang yer' stockings May you both BE Blessed~and have a Very Merry Christmas~
~Love~
~sTeVe & Maletha~

Jeannie Jones
12-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Greetings, Deb and Robert from Nafalia. Her words follow:

Debo and Robert, may the sun be your guide during the day, moonbeams light your path at night, and stars dance across your heavens.

At this magical time of year, let me wish you a happy Yuletide and a long, exciting journey full of adventure.

Nafalia