PDA

View Full Version : Looking To Adopt....

island2some
02-20-2008, 02:51 PM
We are trying to find a white puppy to adopt...my grandson has his little heart set on a white puppy, preferably female.
My son and his wife currently have a beautiful German Shephard name Naala who they have provided a wonderful home for.
For those of you who know me, we are dog lovers and actually also adopted a rescue pet who has had a home with us for the last 2 years and is part of our family. We also have a Chocolate Lab and a Budgie Parakeet named Petey.
Anyone who has a white puppy they are looking to find a great home for, please either post a pic of the puppy on here or call us!
Thanks!
MaryAnn
253-5134

JrtLover
02-21-2008, 12:34 PM
I'll keep my eyes open for ya..tell Lady and cloud I say hi...

island2some
02-22-2008, 09:18 AM
Thanks Sue!
Cloud and Lady send their love!

juniper
02-22-2008, 10:00 AM
My neighbor has LOTS of Great Pyreneese (sp) dogs/pups.....don't know if you want another Cloud, or if he wants to get rid of any, but maybe..... :)

island2some
02-22-2008, 12:05 PM
Juniper!!!!!
Yes!! A Great Pyrennes would be great, as they absolutely fell in love with Cloud the last time they were here, and Cloud inspired them to get a white doggie.
Could you find out? Or..give me their telephone number and I can call them?
My son with his family will be arriving here on Sunday, and will be ready to take their newest family member home with them next Thursday.
Please Please Please let me know if they would be willing to let one of their pups go.
Love ya my friend!

juniper
02-22-2008, 12:58 PM
Not sure of their name, but their phone number is: 253-2593. They have a bunch of goats and turkeys and who knows what else. You may just call and say that I noticed all thier dogs and told you about them..and ask if they have any young ones they might part with....Let me know how you make out...(I don't know them or I would call for you)

island2some
02-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Hi kf5! I went to the shelter the other day, and must of missed this one!
He sure is a cutie...
My grandson, Vinnie, who is 4 years old wants a puppy so "they can grow up together.".
My son says, whatever Vinnie wants, Vinnie gets, so this is why we have to find a puppy. Up in Chicago, the poor animals are destroyed so quickly that it is next to impossible to find a pup. My son used to live out here, so he knows that this is a more humane area towards doggies, and a larger selection than up north.
Thanks for the pic...by the way, by the time I went to the shelter to get the other dog you sent me a pic of, it was already gone. Thank you so very very much for your time on this. You get a hug when I get to meet you!

celeste
02-25-2008, 11:36 AM
I know someone who took in a stray chocolate lab pup which is just a couple months old. Pm me.

island2some
02-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Thanks all...we have our puppy. He is adorable..he got his first bath last night after we got him, and ate a bowlful of puppy chow and chicken broth.
He is a Commodore/Great Pyrennes and his new name is Rocky.
Vinnie is thrilled.
Thanks!