PDA

View Full Version : Dog Needs Home

kitty
03-03-2008, 07:25 PM
It is a male that is black and tan in color. Appears young in age. I am not really sure what breed he is as he is around 40 pounds with a boxy head but short snout. He is very sweet and loaded right up into the car. I cannot keep him long as I have to make sure there is room for the strays that I pick up as animal control. He comes from a owned home where the owner refused to keep him in her household any longer becasue he did not get along with her other dog. However, I have three dogs myself and there has been no problem with them. He is use to being an indoor dog, but he is not yet neutered. I would happily make arrangement to have this done at my cost if there is someone interested in giving him a home. The former owners have children and said that he did well with the children, and he also did well with my seven year old. If you are interested, have more questions, or would like to arrange a time to meet him please call Lauren at 479-981-0765.

kf5wd
03-03-2008, 08:50 PM
Lauren,
I forgot to take his photo today. If you can post a photo of him here I bet he would find a home quickly since he is such a nice dog.

jdelo
03-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Good Luck Lauren, and try to post that picture, it's worth a thousand words. That big Jasper guy is asleep on the sofa, his found bed, snoring. Doesn't like going out in the rain. big baby. If there is anything I can do to help you with the dogs, let me know. You have my number. Jan

kf5wd
03-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Here he is. Such a beautiful guy at that.

http://members.toast.net/kf5wd102030/animal.jpg

celeste
03-04-2008, 11:09 PM
He is one handsom guy!

jdelo
03-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Oh Crap, I had to ask for that picture. I told my husband about this post, just making conversation this morning and he got down on his knee and said," NO Jan, Please, not 4 dogs right now, PLEASE?????????????????" "Wait until I move the fence to the other side of the house this spring. Please.............................!?!
He is just such a regal looking guy(The Dog). I'll listen to my guy, unless he (The Dog) is the first thing on my mind in the morning, like he was this morning, without a picture.
Please, someone need him and help same my marriage.
Thanks, Lauren

Lamb Choppe
03-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Housebroken? Digger? Escape artist? Tested for heartworm?

kitty
03-07-2008, 09:49 AM
I have been houseing him outside so I do not know if he is housebroken, but at his former house he was an indoor dog, so I would imagine that he would be housebroken since they kept him inside. He is not a digger. Unfortunatly all of the costs for anything that I have comes out of my own pocket so I cannot afford to heartworm test, but as I stated earlier I would pay for his neuter and rabies shot. I have him on a tie out right now and he does not get off of it. He loves to play with my neighbors dog who is a female lab/chow. I do not have a fensed in yard and my pen is 6 x 12. He did not seem happy in the pen and barked which is why I have him on a tie out (with a dog house of course), and this he seems to be happy with because he is quiet.

kitty
03-20-2008, 01:05 PM
THis little guy found a home! Yeah!

jdelo
03-27-2008, 11:49 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah