PDA

View Full Version : I Wish I had a picture of this puppy!

Stormchaser
03-06-2008, 01:28 PM
I have a Free puppy that needs a good home. My Jack Russel Terrier had a litter of puppies on New Years day! She had six all have found homes except for this guy. He is my favorite of the bunch thats why I still have him I guess. Anyway he is the runt and he is all white except for a black dot on the right eye like his mom. Dad on the other hand is a Staffordshire bull terrier. which is smaller size pit bull type bull dog. Very smart and playful. Very loving and would be good with children. If I had my camera I would post a picture but I don't. I live in eureka and am home quite a bit. He is at the perfect age to take home.

Email me for details.
stormchaser13@gmail.com

OzzFreaK
03-06-2008, 01:45 PM
i would take him if i was allowed dogs, :(

JrtLover
03-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Just a lil reminder....Jack Russells or JRT mixes are not good for children under 6

Stormchaser
03-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Both parents have been raised around small children and their behavior was fine. I will assume this for the pups. as with any pet, children should be supervised and pets should be trained or restrained for safety.

JrtLover
03-06-2008, 02:51 PM
yes I agree, but in all my Jack Russell books, (and I have them all) they say they arent the right dog for children under 6...

kf5wd
03-08-2008, 10:56 AM
I hope you will have the mother spayed now so you don't have another litter to give away. Experience shows that most give away females don't get spayed and just contribute to the overpopulation problem.

Lupie
03-09-2008, 12:28 PM
sue i think you are right. bandit does have issues with small children for a while until he gets to know them. usually takes a couple of treats to do it.. glenna z.