PDA

View Full Version : changes

jdelo
03-23-2008, 12:52 PM
I am so grateful for my new place to live that may be by crazy, fun people, but not violent with guns, I hope, and for my stuff selling so I can pay rent on my new place, and for my husband showing me what he is really made of. baling out in the middle of all this so I know just where i stand and enstead of crying, I am putting me up front and evey decision is what is in my best interests right now. My kids and grandkids are good and healthy, my parents are not but cared for and my friends are supporting me and I am seeking alot of info for healing, and exercising and reaching out, and not isolating and feeling as if all this shall pass and I will be okay, just in time for summer and there are a lot of people to thank and appreciate so I send out healing and happy blessings to everyone who has guided me along on this journey of discovery, some things I liked, some I did not like, but life is that way sometimes and I am trying to roll with the punches, Blessings to all of you that have picked me up and helped me along on this journey.

John, someday soon I will forgive, but not forget, because to heal, I must forgive you your actions. I believe you are ill and for that I feel for you, but I hope you seek help as well, for your violent actions done to others. Please be and get well, for yourself and those who love you.