PDA

View Full Version : Jack russell terrior

jdelo
06-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Male, unneutered, black and white was brought to PD this morning found on Hiway 23 north running on and by the road. No collar or ID,
Call Jan and 417-310-2555 or the Eureka police dept. 253-8666 to claim or see and possible
adopt if no owners come forward in 5 days, Sweet little guy.

Adopted, no longer avaiable.

jdelo
06-12-2008, 02:06 PM
This cute dog, seems to be a Terrior, Jack Russel mix and is a sweetie pie dog. He is not real hyper and very loving, smallish and need forever home as he is ready to adopt and no one has come for him. He needs nertered and does not seem to be an old man, but a young one.
Please, he need a home and/or a foster for a while until someone wants him. call me, jan at 417-310-2555, if you can help with these homeless puppies.

06-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Well, Jan, it looks like you are in to my "hobby," ha. I am assuming some of these are going on the list at the shelter? Because the smaller dogs should get in and go out faster. Linda Winter

jdelo
06-13-2008, 05:00 PM
shelter is full and this one is bottom of list, but if there is a list, I hope he is on it, he is small and sweet and not as bad as a boing-boing, jump-jump Jack Russell, He need a home , as they all do, real bad.

kitty
06-15-2008, 11:31 AM
As soon as you pick up animals you should call the shelter and let them know what you have, that way they can put them up on the lost/found board if anyone calls the shelter to report them missing they can be reunited with their owners. Dogs are only put on the list if you call and have them put on the waiting list, which as of today the terrier is the only one that you have on the shelter list. Animal control animals are the shelters last priority as they already have food/water/shelter and someone taking care of them, which strays do not.

jdelo
06-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks, Kitty! I do call when I have a dog picked up, there should be a Bassett, Terrior, Jack Russel mix and coonhound has a home and should be removed from board, I will update Monday as I have a pit mix female with a puppy. Puppy is being fostered as he needed to be weaned. A very cute, rolly polly llittle guy, with lots of spots. He does not look pit at all. Mom is very sweet too, esp now that pup is gone.

jdelo
07-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Jack Russel Has A Forever Home