PDA

View Full Version : Found boston terrier

silvercreek
06-11-2008, 01:14 PM
I picked up a female Boston Terrior on Hwy 187 this morning close to the KOA. She was dragging a long tie down. I stopped by the KOA and several other places in the area, but no one seemed to know her (most people were not at home). I left my card and name at several places hoping the owner will try to find her.
I could not take her home my little female dog is absolutely certain she is the only dog in the world. So......I took her to the Good Shepard animal shelter and paid the 20.00 to have her admitted.

06-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Thank you for caring!!!!! L. Winter

The Fawn Whisperer
06-11-2008, 06:36 PM
That dog belongs to the people who live behind the KOA campground. They have 3 of them and that little girl dog gets out alot. The folks up at Riverlake Exxon know them...I have forgotten their name

JrtLover
06-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Well maybe they should come to Eureka Pet Junction and get some name tags, just in case she gets out again...

silvercreek
06-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the info, however, I had left my card several places and the owner called me last night, they live back behind the horse stables three miles back. So apparently, this was not the same Boston Terrier that were loose previously. I did stop at the Excon, but they didn't know have any idea who the owners might be. And, JrtLover, you are right, any dog can get loose, but you should always have a name tag with current phone number on them. I lost my dog in Seattle and found her because I had my cell number on her tag and had my cell with me.

Sarah Moore
06-12-2008, 09:17 AM
I am pretty certain the owner lives down at the end of the dirt road by the horse pasture/barn on the opposite side of the road and a little south of the KOA. Reportedly, their Boston Terriers occasionally roam the neighborhood and we've had them picked up and brought to the shelter before. They should know where to look for them. I can't remember their names either.

Sue, do you have a tag machine on site their or do you ship the order off?