PDA

View Full Version : Gratitudinalality

DaBee
06-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Just being able to stay poised on that point of positivity for as long as possible is the ultimate of highs.

celeste
06-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Yes, I absolutely adore living in Eureka Springs! I am grateful just to be perpetually grateful to live here!

dajones29
06-18-2008, 02:01 PM
It is a wonderful little community!!!

blondeee
06-22-2008, 09:24 AM
I love my home here! Thank you God.

PMilam
06-22-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks to DaBee, I have a new friend that is also my new house cleaner!! We could hardly get much work done, as we just wanted to talk..
We were talking about raising kids.. and she was saying how difficult it is, when the kids see other kids with so much.. cell phones, ipods, expensive clothes.. she said she had to continue to stress to her children the value of being grateful for what you have. How they disliked their house when they first moved here, and now they consider it home, and don't like to think about moving.

When we learn to live in gratitude, life is so much more gentle, it seems.

I know that there are people that only have a bowl of rice for the whole day.
I can't imagine being in the place to have so very little to be grateful for... my heart goes out to those that are so down, there is no place but up.

I'm grateful, and feeling a bit selfish, that right now, I have air conditoning! Coming in from the steamy outside, it feels soo good.

I'm grateful.. I have clean water to drink, cook with and bathe in.
I'm grateful for so many fresh foods available to me.
I'm grateful for being blessed with so many Beloveds.

Thanks BE.

celeste
06-22-2008, 09:07 PM
I'm grateful my cousin moved here for the season & LOVES this place.