PDA

View Full Version : and yet another dog found alone , lost

jdelo
07-20-2008, 04:49 PM
Deceased, 08-08

a Sheltie, looks to have alittle age on her, very dirty, stinky, and hairy.
She got tired a found a porch on Jay street, a very nice lady cared for her until I got there. A stray, limping and has huge growth on her side, i found as Ibathed and cut off alot of her matted hair.
oh, she has a blue collar on and is mostly black with a very small, sweet face.

Belongs to someone, anyone looking for her, or anyone know of a dog in a neighborhood that fits this description?
This is insane to have this many stray dogs in our little town, I am running out of space and cannot bring them here with me until i get a little help with the things i need to house them. Shelter has no room either.
Please help me help these lost and unwanted pets

Thanks Jeff, i will see you Monday for Kennels you kindly donated.

jdelo
07-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Oh yeah, call jan at 417-310-3032 to claim or see. She is at the Eureka pd kennels on Passion Play road.

I also have a female young black lab, beagle-bassett mix of some sort, very sweet cute dog and young and a full male and the Border Collie for ages now, and a blond, or golden chihuahua, full male, at least 5 or 6 years old, he is at my house, as is the Border collie. They all need homes, and someone to love them.

07-20-2008, 06:49 PM
Anyone claim the Sheltie? I used to have a Sheltie, am very fond of them. Well, actually, mine was a mix. I am a sucker for the old gals. If you need vet care for her, please all me, Jan. Maybe H.E.A.R.T. can help. Linda

island2some
07-21-2008, 10:18 AM
These poor abandoned dogs.
We have two rescue dogs now, and they bless us everyday with their love they give to us.
Please, if you have ever dumped a dog, I beg you to make a promise to never do it again. These poor dogs are literally helpless and cannot fend for themselves in the world.
You would be kinder to bring them somewhere to be put to sleep than have them wander around hungry, sick and alone.

jdelo
07-22-2008, 12:13 PM
ditto

jdelo
07-22-2008, 12:26 PM
1954, call me please, jan at 417-310-3032, as the sheltie does need vet and help. I cannot find your number, duh? and i tried to send you a pm but you need to clear some before you can get more, they say. This is Tuesday.

jdelo
08-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Very sad ending for the sheltie, she was positive for heart worms and in too bad a condition to treat, and no money to do it, And her owners came forward and bothered not to do anything they told me they would do, like meet me at the vet and pay the bill someone else offered to pay to help and meet me at 5 to pick her up and then they called and asked me to keep her another week, as they were moving. I and others made the horrible call to put her down and after her living on my sofa for a week, playing Queen dog, it was a very sad day for me, and others who helped take care of her.

WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE?????????????????????????????????

islandvideo
08-15-2008, 08:21 AM
Very sad ending for the sheltie, she was positive for heart worms and in too bad a condition to treat, and no money to do it, And her owners came forward and bothered not to do anything they told me they would do, like meet me at the vet and pay the bill someone else offered to pay to help and meet me at 5 to pick her up and then they called and asked me to keep her another week, as they were moving. I and others made the horrible call to put her down and after her living on my sofa for a week, playing Queen dog, it was a very sad day for me, and others who helped take care of her.

WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE?????????????????????????????????

Once again, shit for brains...

So sad, so sorry, Jan - breaks my heart -

Jaima

jdelo
08-15-2008, 11:15 AM
at least shit for brains, Thanks