PDA

View Full Version : PD Adoptions!!!

juniper
07-25-2008, 08:52 AM
from city kennels at Eureka PD, on Passion Play Road

Black Lab, female, 9-10 months old, has very long legs and loves to run and jump and play, will for sure need an energetic owner, very friendly and loving.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/juniperes/WebDSC08635.jpg
Sweetie!!!

jdelo
07-25-2008, 04:19 PM
Oh, Juniper came out this morning and volunteered her time and took these pics of my dogs needing homes and then posted them on here for all to see, THANK YOU LORI, you rock for the dogs!
Only change is they are now home with me, on 62 west at In The Box and you can call me to see and greet and meet your new best friend and that white beagle-bassett cutie, is an adorable dog and is a neutered male, and ready for a home with school age Kids maybe becaus he loves people and other dogs and life, and need someone, as they all do.
And the Border Collie, is in my home with a Chihuahua and we are not having any problems with Wolfie, we call him, just the chihuahua, who is also an un-neutered male, as is the Border collie, and has no idea he is 3 or 4 lbs, and is very possessive of me, so the special need thing may not be true.
The Black Lab, female, is just a very busy girl and does not sit still very often, and needs very energetic folks and lots of patience and exercise, she is doing much better out of the Kennel and in a yard now, as they all are now
Call me, at 417-310-3032, or 417-310-2555, to see them, Please help them get a home.

jdelo
08-01-2008, 05:09 PM
update, Wolf, the beautiful Border Collie, shown above has suffered heat stroke and on 08.01.08, he passed away, at Wes Rices office, where we rushed him earlier in the day, and put him down and out of his pain, when he began to have seizures and pass blood, meaning his tempurature at one time was close to 109 or 110, 101 to 102 is normal.

Please be aware that these 90 and 100 degree days and high humidity is hard on everyone, esp. busy , active dogs. HE was fine in the am, lost to us by noon, because of his need to have a "Job" when he was out which was either to bark or jump at the fence. A Border Collie needS a trained and monitered job on a farm herding, the thing he is bred for. Please remember that if you see a cute fuzzy puppy Border Colliewalk away if you do not know the breed, because once they are grown, they will create a job, if they do not have one, and seldom are the ones they come up with , good for them or the owner.
We will bless his passing and forever be sorry we could not find him the proper home,

BillVoiers
08-02-2008, 09:19 AM
jdelo, your warning about heat exhaustion in pets should be put on the main BB.

jdelo
08-02-2008, 02:22 PM
It is on Open Forum, as of yesterday when the whole sad thing started and we had hope, what is the Main BB, please?

jdelo
08-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Snoopy, the dog who is the first you see on this thread has graduated to the GSHS and you can meet and greet him, as he is one of the best dogs i have gotten. He is so playful and ful of personality and healthy and young, he would make a great pet for someone with a yard, and a tall fence, he can jump higher that it looks for his short little legs. But he will give more than he gets, that i know.

See him soon, as he will not last long up there, GSHS esp with with all the traffic they are haveing today, Yeah!

jdelo
09-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Ah, GSHS had informed me that my beloved Snoppy has got a home now, and i am so happy for him. HE was one of my most favorite dogs, such a funny little guy and sweet and got along with everyone and just wanted to play and eat and get loved and have a home.

Yeah for Snoppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah for those who gave him what he nedded and wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!