PDA

View Full Version : help, kitten

jdelo
07-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Foster home, july 08

A small gray kitten was called in and I picked it up at 121 w Van Buren from a gentlemen who found it and fed it and can not keep it due to cats of his own, so she/he needs a foster home quick, as i am not equipped to handle kittens or cats as i do not have litter box or kitten food. Cat food, thanks to a donation today, but no Kitten food.

Linda?????????????????????, or anyone who can foster a cute, all gray kitten, with big clear eyes and no discharge from eyes or nose, and is tame, not wild
and needs someone with less dogs than me, 4 in the house, 2 outside and better equiped than I, at the moment. I can send a climbing tower and toys someone donated to go with her, him.
Please call me at 417-310-3032 to see or get him/her soon as possible, PLEASE and it willl be hard for me to deliver as my car brole today getting sheltie home from vet in Berryville, not hope of fixing it this weekend, as it is a week or more before i get paid enough to do major repair.

Or, call Eureka Pd and leave a messaage and I will call you back if 417 area code is long distance for you

Thanks for any help, again, we can get.

jdelo
07-27-2008, 01:01 PM
Thank You Linda Winters, for the gifts of kitty litter, and litter box, and Kitten food, to help me with the kittens and cats, and the gift of a BIG bag of Cat food from Jan and Kim and their new store, which is great by the way, which i also shared with Linda.
She gracishly took the little gray kitten, allong with some cat toys i passed along for her cats, and folks, this is the way it all works, people helping people helping the lost and lonely and sick animals, others just drop off somewhere. We are Blessed!

SO, if you want a Kitten, or a cat talk to Linda, she has a few that need long and loveing homes. Blessings out to all who help the animals...

07-30-2008, 11:54 AM
Thanks, Jan....I now have the all gray kitten from you, a b/w from you, a big black/white female, declawed about one and a half year old cat, very loving but must be indoors, a black female kitten, a gray and white kitten, female. Also have a Siamese male sealpoint, very loving with kids who may need to be indoor/outdoor. Two more kittens arriving tomorrow.

By the way, Jan, my cell phone fell into water, not working at the moment!

jdelo
07-30-2008, 02:06 PM
Oh, sorry about cell phone, they hate water. Thanks for rescuing Kittens from me, and did you get the call from a guy, looking to adopt a cat or kitten, I hope so, a win - win for all, i love adopters!

Sue Glave
07-30-2008, 04:20 PM
Thanks, Jan....I now have the all gray kitten from you, a b/w from you, a big black/white female, declawed about one and a half year old cat, very loving but must be indoors, a black female kitten, a gray and white kitten, female. Also have a Siamese male sealpoint, very loving with kids who may need to be indoor/outdoor. Two more kittens arriving tomorrow.

By the way, Jan, my cell phone fell into water, not working at the moment!

Please, Please tell me about the Siamese!!!! We are still looking for Simon, our
Siamese male.

07-31-2008, 09:46 AM
Sue, I know we spoke about Simon a long time ago. This one was trapped in Berryville very recently. He was not neutered but we just got him neutered last week. L.W.

08-01-2008, 08:41 AM
Sue, was your Simon already neutered? I don't recall. This cat is apparently a wonderful, loving cat. If you are interested in him at all, I can tell you the number of the woman who is fostering him for H.E.A.R.T. Linda

08-01-2008, 08:44 AM
Jan, received no call about a kitten, but maybe he left message on cell which is kaput. It has messages but I can't retrieve them. So I hope you have his number, name or maybe he will see this and he can call me at work 870 423-2758 today. I have three more kittens now. One yellow male, another black female and a black/white female. Well, there is a fourth as well but she, a torti, is not tame yet. Linda

08-01-2008, 09:15 AM
It is not a very good picture, Sue, but if you will look at Petfinders, Arkansas, 72616, then under Hopeful Endings Animal Rescue Team (H.E.A.R.T) you can see him. Linda

Sue Glave
08-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Sue, was your Simon already neutered? I don't recall. This cat is apparently a wonderful, loving cat. If you are interested in him at all, I can tell you the number of the woman who is fostering him for H.E.A.R.T. Linda

Simon was not nutered when he was lost. He would be almost 2 now, and that picture looks like it is a possibility it is him. A man live trapped several cats in our neighborhood and hauled them away, so Si could have ended up in Berryville! Please PM me the number of the lady who is fostering him and maybe I can see him. I would know. The description sounds a lot like him. He is very spoiled and very vocal.

08-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Sue I don't really want to put her number on here so can you call me here at work 870 423-2758. Linda

jdelo
08-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Okay, is it Simon or not? Please update me.

jdelo
08-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Bless you Linda for all you do, and Sue i hope you find Simon or a new friend that needs a home.

Sue Glave
08-05-2008, 05:45 AM
Okay, is it Simon or not? Please update me.

Thanks, Jan and Linda. We went Sunday to meet the wonderful lady , Sue, who fosters cats. Apollo looks remarkably like Simon, but we just don't know! We are talking about taking him anyway. Daniel swears Simon had green eyes and I say they were dark blue, but what a great cat Apollo is!
More later.

jdelo
08-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Blue eyes or green, he will enrich your life, and break you heart, as you know, but you have the heart and home, so go get him, and let him help heal you from your recent losses, and Bless you. Just an idea...