PDA

View Full Version : dashschund mix found in Eureka

jdelo
08-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Adopted 08-15-08, brought back, but adopted again 08-30-08

Yesterday, on 08-05-08 a black and brown brindle dashschund was picked up at the East mtn Lookout area running lose. no tags or collar and is a female and very shy, does not like a collar or leash, but appears house broke, and need her owner, she is very scared, sweet and lonely. See her at the Eureka Pd or call Jan Aco at 417-310-2-3032.

08-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Hope that is not the one recently adopted from the shelter that was one of the Hillspeak group. She is female, very shy, etc and I THINK adopted to a lady in Eureka. Her name at the shelter was Gretchen, but she didn't know her name. I named her that basically on the way to the shelter. Linda W.

celeste
08-08-2008, 10:59 AM
I will foster if she is housetrained; I have a doggy door.

jdelo
08-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Not sure if house broken and we know for sure that she is not Grethen as she has no chip. She is very shy, but comes out of the pd kennel now, if i do not have her on leash and does not run from me or attempt to run off. She will not move on a leash, and a foster would be very good for her, as she is scared to death in this big ole Kennel alone, and pulls her blankie out of the dog house and lays right on it in the corner and only poops once in the kennel, but does when i take her out, so a good guess, if she was taken out, she would not go inside, and we need to know if she likes other dogs. She cuddles with me, if i pick her up and all she wants is someone to be with. No fleas, ticks or worms that i can see, and is a yr or two, good clean teeth and was not out running long. Any help would be appreciated, call me 417-310-2555, jan.

Sunday is her 5 days, and she will be adoptable, or fostering until adopted would be great, i have big dogs at the house that might scare her worse.

jdelo
08-15-2008, 11:22 AM
No problem with Big dogs, she is home with me now and what a difference! I call her wiggle wienie, as she wiggles her whole body now, when given attention and she is not scared of any dog, just wants them all to play.
She is adorable, and very sweet, loves to be cuddled.
Folks, you are missing out on a good oppertuninty to have all the love you want in your life in exchange for a little food and some vet visits now and then.
Better come see her before someone snaps her up when i get her picure on here, soon i hope.
She, like all of us, did not like being locked up alone in a new scary place. a little freedom and some attention and away she is going...Pure joy to see and experience.

jdelo
08-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi, my new name is Winnie and i have a new home today, and i so hope it is a forever home. My new family is very nice and liked me right away even after seeing alot of other doggies. I liked them too and cuddled right up to them. My new family will tell you more about me later and hopefully they can post some pictures of me. I am very cute and sweet and very unique with my brindle coloring. My Dad wanted a big ole blond dog i lived with for a few days. The big dog is Chance and he needs a home too.
He was nice to me while i was there. I hope my Dad likes me too, even though he wanted a big dog. We do not live in the country yet, so they can just have me now, forever and ever i hope. More later from my new family.

jdelo
08-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Folks, you just missed out on this adorable dog, she has a home now and I hope all goes well for all of them.

Thank you guys for taking her home and I hope you all fall in love with her and she is a joy for you. Let me know if you need anything, just call anytime.

jdelo
08-16-2008, 12:24 PM
Missy, send pics of that cute, sweet, spoiled Winnie, please.