PDA

View Full Version : Graritude,

jdelo
08-09-2008, 03:45 PM
I have to Thank, the Lovely County Citizen and Liz, and Marie and Robert and
and folks from New Mexico and California, and all the special and generous folks in Berryville and Holiday Island and Eureka, for all the help and Donations that are coming in for the doggies and the kennels and helping me to help the dogs, hands on 24-7, with the care they deserve and maybe have never gotten in their little lives, or big lives as the case is sometimes, most of the time is my experience.

and to add Vie to that list, for her generous donations to the vet fund and and compliments and experience she will pass aolong to me, as she has done rescure work before., and just called to share lovely things with me as i was typing this

Some life situations are tough, and sometimes we do not understand why folks do what they do, but i am truly blessed to have this job and be able to meet all these great people who love dogs and understand the need the dogs and cats have. It certainly balances out the people that do not do what they say they will do that puts others in binds, and i am truly grateful for all my experiences, good, bad or ugly, because they have brought me to this point and i know i am doing the thing the universe wants me to do. Thanks to all of you for supporting this and the animals of our community, and Blessing to you all and yours in return.

island2some
08-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Blessings back to you, Jan.
You are indeed in sync with the Universe in doing exactly what you are doing right now.
A lot of people are appreciative of you and all your efforts, not to mention all the animals.
Our own saint in Eureka!!

jdelo
08-14-2008, 08:40 PM
I am rying, Thank You.