PDA

View Full Version : Dog found on Spring St.

jdelo
08-14-2008, 02:42 PM
available for adoption 08-17-08, still available 09-01-08

A mix, of some sort, golden or blond with white on feet, face and other places. Maybe a golden retriever and something mix. Shy and scared at Pd Kennel. She is young and has a very identifying feature, double dew claws on her back legs, which is a Pyranese thing sometimes, but she does not look it, except for claws and tail. She is young though, skinny and has been running a while, took up with someone for a bit, and followed them around until i stepped in and they didn't want to keep her. See her at Eureka Springs PD kennel, on Passion Play Rd, no collar or chip id.

jdelo
08-16-2008, 08:47 PM
This little girl perked right up as soon as i brought her home with me to the other dogs and now she is quite the go getter. Appetite has improved and she is playing and eating and napping and doing it all over again. She is sweet and cute and pics soon to come on Monday. She is quite skinny but eating should help. No sign of worms and has tons of energy, just must have been out on her own and no regular meals. She has that now but she needs a home, they all do.
Give a call and come on over and meet her, she will melt your heart.

juniper
08-18-2008, 10:23 AM
available for adoption 08-17-08

A mix, of some sort, golden or blond with white on feet, face and other places. Maybe a golden retriever and something mix. Shy and scared at Pd Kennel. She is young and has a very identifying feature, double dew claws on her back legs, which is a Pyranese thing sometimes, but she does not look it, except for claws and tail. She is young though, skinny and has been running a while, took up with someone for a bit, and followed them around until i stepped in and they didn't want to keep her. See her at Eureka Springs PD kennel, on Passion Play Rd, no collar or chip id.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/juniperes/WebDSC08700.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/juniperes/WebDSC08701.jpg

Another sweetie!!

jdelo
08-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Folks, i have about 7 or 8 dogs for adoptions and most of their pictures are on this site. Some are old, some are young, one is huge and some are little, most are medium, some are boys, some are girls, some need spayed, some need neutering and they all need help, and a home and a master or mistress or family.
If you cannot have a dog or another dog, but you have a heart and some money or time You can adopt one by proxy i call it, help get it spayed or neutered, shots, what ever it might need, come and see it, take it for a walk, give it a treat, help me socialize these doggies, some are afraid of things, take them to town for a walk and get them seen and feel good for helping a needy soul without the committment of having it in your home day in and day out.
You can pick it out, according to your pocketbook or wallet, depending on its needs, some need more than others, or your time, or for what ever draws you to one, I will up date you, let you pick the vet, i will do all the running around and caring for, and it will be a win-win for you and the doggie to have a friend and benefactor. Or make a donation in the name of one, and those funds, added to by others will go toward the dog you pick, for the things he/she might need.

They, the doggies need help, I need help with them, and we all need to help out somewhere, and help ourselves in the process. So, what say, can you help us, somehow?

We appreciate every little bitty thing that comes our way, and they are the most appreciative of a little bit of attention and I feel bad keeping it all to myself. We can and will share with you, can you share with us?

Call or pm me your choice from these pictures, or come and meet them, anytime I am here and soon there will be a sign letting you know when i am here.
565 W. Van Buren,(62 West) just before RAZORBACK GIFTS, a long red building , formerly IN THE BOX, the apt. on far left side facing building, 417-310-2555 phone, PM or e-mail: jananddogs@gmail.com Mailing address is PO Box 363, ES, 72632. I use the Family Vet Clinic, Dr. WES RICE between here and Berryville, or there is an accout at Arvest Bank, in my name, that is a "VET ACCOUNT" and donations can be made there for vet care for the doggies. They know it at the bank.
Coming Soon, a PAY PAL account tied into back account, an official "BUDDY HELPING BUDDIES" memorial Fund tied into the account and non profit status for tax deductions.
I am very serious about helping these animals, along with GSHS and HEART in Berryville, We all work together, but we all have seperate needs, and the problem or all these homeless dogs and cats is a community problem and will take a community to fix it, and id we all pull together here, we can get something done to improve this devestating situations, unwanted puppies and kittens, dog and cats, puppies and kittens, dumped to be on their own, tresspassing on your property looking for food or sheler, infecting your yard with worms or parasites that put your pets at risk, or dogs packing up and doing damage to you or your pet as you walk along one nice evening, and cats going wild and haveing 2 litters a year of unwnted and uncared for kittens who spread disease to yours and i could go on and on with the horror stories, all centered around these homeless, starving, sick animals.

Together, with education, and committment and by example, are your pets spayed and neutered, have their shots, city tag, id chip, do you know where it is, or is it running the neighborhood? Use a leash, always. Even back and worth from the door to the car. Mydaughter lost her beloved dog, walking to the car, something they did every day. On this day, Sadie, the dog, caught site of something and bolted, right into the path of a car, going fast enough to not be able to stop and in an instant, a vibrant happy dog, was dead, and my daughter was devasted with grief and guilt, because she was carring the leash to the car, but it was not on the dog. Senseless tragedy, and preventable. I get calls every day for dogs, lost every day, most of which i or the shelter never see or find. EVERYDAY!

We have to change this, and we can, Can you help us change this and the fate of a homeless dog?
I Thank You, for your interest and participation, Sincerely, Jan and i am sure i speak for GSHS and HEART too, we all have the same goals and the same problems. Too many homeless, sick and needy dogs and cats, kittens and puppies.

We will be waiting with wagging tails and slobbery kisses and hope...