PDA

View Full Version : pics of doggies

jdelo
08-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Thank You Juniper for coming once again to take pics of the babies i have that need homes. I appreciate it, so very much. It does not seem to be working like i hoped it would, i have not adopted any of the dogs off of this site, and that is sad to me. But i will keep trying for their sakes, they deserve everything we can all try and do for them.

Look out guys, Juniper is giving me one of her old cameras. Trying to figure out how to take pics and hold wiggly dogs, could be very interesting...

Sincerely, Thank You, for helping us out with the pics, i like them even if no one else does.

juniper
08-20-2008, 07:25 AM
You are welcome! Good luck with the wiggles! :D

celeste
08-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Leash them, step on the leash & hold a treat while you make them sit. It should work out fine. Upload the pics to petfinder.com , too. We/the Humane Society used that site after Katrina & Rita. Sometimes pets are lost while on vacation, too.

jdelo
08-20-2008, 09:59 AM
Thanks Celeste, No clue how to post or upload pics, yet. Anyone who can, is more than welcome to help the wigglies find homes, We all need help sometimes, and i will learn soon, i hope!

celeste
08-21-2008, 05:30 AM
P.S. Here's a link to a lost dog from Green Forest...see his pic & $100 reward.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/laf/787650996.html

http://images.craigslist.org/011507010404011606200808077125ff033ae833b668008c0a .jpg

jdelo
08-21-2008, 07:25 PM
oh, hope he gets home again. Not one of mine, although that is what the puppy i have will look like when she grows up. She needs a home. Check it out, She is the Shepherd Mix pup found, her picure is there. Must be this guys daughter. Same long face, same eye brows, eyes, She is very cute and has doubled her size since i have had here, She has recovered quite nicely from the tick infection she got. Very busy girl.

Thanks Celeste, for helping the doggies.

jdelo
09-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Sorry to say in talking with this lost dogs owner, that his dog was found dead by a hunter, aways from where he went missing, and was identified due to a blue halter and id tags that were still with the dog's body, when found.

On a happier note, he has adopted two more dogs, one from GSHS and he came to see the puppy i have that looks like the dog he lost, and there was not a connection there, but their was with another dog i have, Chester, the big Pyranese mix. He took him home with him and has called me twice to report good things about their union and how happy he is to have him. Chester choose him, and it is a Win-Win now, for all.