PDA

View Full Version : Little Kitty Needs a Home

island2some
10-01-2008, 09:00 AM
A little male kitty needs a home, I don't have too many details on him yet aside from the obvious that he needs a home where he will be loved, cherished for his beautiful little heart, and the freedom to be what he is.

In return, you will get lots of smiles, and a devoted friend.
I don't have a picture or description of him yet, but as soon as I do I will give more info.
Is anyone out there willing to open their hearts to this little kitty and adopt him?

jdelo
10-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Hi, If I were you, i would have 2 great dogs, as i do already, but i would move this ad to Classifieds or Open Forum. If you notice, not many come to this site, and it will only last a second on new posts. Sad to say, but it will get more exposure and better chance to find a home, maybe. Just my idea and you can take or leave, for sure.
Kiss the puppies for me, please!

island2some
10-02-2008, 06:41 PM
Dear Sweet Jan! How wonderful to hear from you..I just noticed you moved!
Eureka will miss you..a LOT!
Little kitty has a home, but I will remember to post in classifieds or open forum next time, thanks for the advisement.
Cloud and Jazz are doing great! I will give them hugs and kisses from you...don't be a stranger if you ever wander into Eureka!

jdelo
10-03-2008, 02:34 AM
Thank you sweet one. I miss yu all so much and i will always be back. Like a bad penny i think they say, and i always have, come back...

Hope yu don't mind but i gave your number to the guy that adopted Chance, the payranees mix i had and they are doing well but he says he is very determined sometimes and they are also thinking of adding another dog to the mix and i thought some advice if they felt the need would be a good idea as he has not had this breed before and i do not know much about them but vivedly remember the reaction Cloud had in the beginning to Jaz and who would have known with a little patience and persuasion on your part how great it would turn out. It was very diffificult to leave Jaz that day, but something told me that you and yours knew your dog and ishe would be okay. And indeed she was. I am so sorry i never got by to see them now but i will try next time i am back. I gave up a dog to a guy once and that was years ago, and i still go by and see her and him from time to time. Hard for me to forget them.

Blessing and i will keep in touch.

island2some
10-06-2008, 09:24 AM
No problem, Jan. Please let him know that he is free to call anytime if he has a problem with Chance.
I would be glad to help...
I wish you could see Cloud and Jazz...they are so good for each other.
Jazz is secure, and Cloud still sees himself as the protector of his flock...BUT Cloud also knows that Ken and I are the alpha dogs ( you know what I mean).
Stop over when you are in town...we miss you here in Eureka.