PDA

View Full Version : looking for roommate

andrews
10-08-2008, 09:13 AM
looking to share my living space. its a large 1 bedroom apartment out on west hwy 62 a bit past pivot rock road. rent $150/mo + utilities. looking for someone with similar interests:
no smoking indoors
minimalist lifestyle
minimal TV/electronics
share meals
fairly quiet
early to bed, early to rise
I have a small dog that spends the day outside but sleeps inside

me, 31/male, I cook my meals, work during the day, practice yoga and meditation in the evening, use the internet before bed.

612-991-5234

jdelo
10-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Best of Luck Andrews, and i can vouch for him, as things he listed, as i know.

rohini lass
10-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Are you wanting the roommate to share the 1 bedroom?

andrews
10-09-2008, 04:52 PM
well it'd take some figuring out. easiest would be if I could find a girlfriend since there's one big bed. so if I find a not-so-intimate friend, I could sleep in the living room...I really only need ready access to the kitchen so that should work out amicably. I dont think this space would work out too well if we live as strangers to each other.

Anyways I'm willing to meet somewhere for coffee and see how we get along. I tend to be a trusting fellow and this will prolly take another of similar nature.

and sadly, my dog died this morning, so she won't be living here.

NRSG-U
10-09-2008, 05:33 PM
well it'd take some figuring out. easiest would be if I could find a girlfriend since there's one big bed. so if I find a not-so-intimate friend, I could sleep in the living room...I really only need ready access to the kitchen so that should work out amicably. I dont think this space would work out too well if we live as strangers to each other.

Anyways I'm willing to meet somewhere for coffee and see how we get along. I tend to be a trusting fellow and this will prolly take another of similar nature.

and sadly, my dog died this morning, so she won't be living here.
AHAH,,,so SORRY....You need a friend, not a stranger, don't settle for less than U NEED...;) :rolleyes:

micki
10-13-2008, 08:39 AM
so sorry to hear about your dog. :hug: good luck on your roommate search.