PDA

View Full Version : BRAND NEW! Disk Golf Goal for sale!

Glen
11-28-2008, 11:48 AM
Still sealed in the box it came in; NEVER USED! Comes with 3 disc's (a putter, a medium range, and a long range) and is a sturdy yet portable goal. Great present for kids from 10 to 90---especially outdoor sport lovers. It is a Pacific Brand---I've got 3 others and don't need it. This would be a nice christmas gift. Paid over $120 for it but will sell for $75 (firm). Once again---this is BRAND NEW- never removed from the box! ( As a cheaper alternative; I WOULD sell my INNOVA "Umbrella type" Disc Goal (used about 7 times and in great shape-- but NOT brand new) for about $50 or best reasonable offer. I would also include 3 disc's with it-though it did not come with any; that way someone would be ready to use it Christmas morning! This is a lighter goal to haul and a great way to start playing Disc Golf! I just don't need 4 goals--3 will do fine. So I just want to sell one of them--either the new one or the slightly used one.)

House_of_Healing_Hands
11-30-2008, 11:15 AM
is it a portable one or a dig in and concrete one?

Glen
12-01-2008, 10:35 AM
It IS portable and easy to assemble and use--- I got it to use at Lake Leatherwood along with the other 3 I have, but 3 is enough to haul around! Ha! This is the best portable I have ever seen, and I've used 5 different types. And there ARE 3 disc's included.