PDA

View Full Version : Brittany Spaniel needs a home & peoples

Born Here
01-03-2009, 08:59 PM
This little guy showed up at our place after having been dumped, apparently. He is about a year old, is brown and white, plenty of freckles, sweet loving disposition, doesn't bark much...he moans from time to time, whether at the moon or because he is lonesome, I don't know. This little guy has ears that are so magnificent, angels wish their wings were as fine. He really needs to be the center of someone's world and we aren't that someone. He does not get the attention around here that he needs. Be glad to let someone have him. Stephen 479-549-3299 Dawg is in the South Siloam Dog Dumping Zone...

chou
01-07-2009, 07:53 PM
...sent you a message about this little sweetie!

Born Here
01-12-2009, 07:32 AM
Sad to say, the little guy dug his way out this weekend and met up with the neighbors firm way of dealing with repeat offenders in his goat pen. Dog gone, too bad. And, unfortunately, the killer is also our landlord and my wife's boss...everyone looses. Brave macho hunter. This is the guy with the mounted Bobcat decorating his den. I am still sooo impressed.

IceChick
01-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Sad to say, the little guy dug his way out this weekend and met up with the neighbors firm way of dealing with repeat offenders in his goat pen. Dog gone, too bad. And, unfortunately, the killer is also our landlord and my wife's boss...everyone looses. Brave macho hunter. This is the guy with the mounted Bobcat decorating his den. I am still sooo impressed.

Are you saying he killed the dog? Where did this happen? Did you witness it?

JrtLover
01-12-2009, 09:14 PM
You can shoot a dog if it goes after livestock...Sounds like the guy killed it

IceChick
01-13-2009, 09:23 AM
I understand that, but a Brittany Spaniel? They are bird hunters and known to be natural herders.