PDA

View Full Version : Beagle mix for adoption

Eureka Animal Precinct
03-20-2009, 07:37 PM
My camera is on the fritz, but I wanted to get this guy out. He was picked up by a good samaritan in the vicinity of 23 south and 62 a week ago. We have no calls for him and no id other than a blue collar. He is very friendly now, but he was probably not treated well before. His shyness has now waned and he wags his tail a mile a minute. Never messes in his run...and that is unusual. He was very thin and had diarrhea at first, but has really blossomed! He is a little bigger than a beagle, but clearly a beagle mix. He has great manners and is very teachable. He is at the PD, so if interested, stop by and meet him.

If anyone recognizes this guy, please let me know. With the new animal cruelty law in effect, I may be able to cite the owner.

jdelo
03-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Good Luck with your frustrating new job, from a former ESAC. What is the new law, if you don't mind filling me in.

Eureka Animal Precinct
03-24-2009, 10:02 AM
http://ag.arkansas.gov/pdfs/SB77.pdf

jdelo
03-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Thank You, still not enough, We still need to work for that felony chg to apply!

belle
03-25-2009, 11:07 PM
My camera is on the fritz, but I wanted to get this guy out. He was picked up by a good samaritan in the vicinity of 23 south and 62 a week ago. We have no calls for him and no id other than a blue collar. He is very friendly now, but he was probably not treated well before. His shyness has now waned and he wags his tail a mile a minute. Never messes in his run...and that is unusual. He was very thin and had diarrhea at first, but has really blossomed! He is a little bigger than a beagle, but clearly a beagle mix. He has great manners and is very teachable. He is at the PD, so if interested, stop by and meet him.

If anyone recognizes this guy, please let me know. With the new animal cruelty law in effect, I may be able to cite the owner.

Tried to see him today...one listed on tradeo today. Is he adopted???