PDA

View Full Version : What no stray dogs in Eureka anymore?

jdelo
04-26-2009, 07:05 PM
This is very sad to me.

JrtLover
04-26-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm not sure we even have an animal control officer anymore...havent seen her around at all

jdelo
04-28-2009, 05:25 PM
We talked, she seemed a little discontent,

I would come back if i could have that job again, and be proud to have it, having not realized how much it meant to me, when i went off the deep end.

Anyone want to start a compaign to Chief to hire me again?, haha

Also Sorry if she did not work out, it was not her dream job, getting degree to do something else, trying to fill in, or so i heard. I loved it, guess we all are different...oh for sure!

Thanks, Sue

jdelo
04-28-2009, 05:28 PM
Actually, it would not be sad if there were no stray,lost dogs in Eureka or anywhere, but this board empty is sad, clarifying...

IceChick
04-29-2009, 01:39 PM
We talked, she seemed a little discontent,

I would come back if i could have that job again, and be proud to have it, having not realized how much it meant to me, when i went off the deep end.

Anyone want to start a compaign to Chief to hire me again?, haha

Also Sorry if she did not work out, it was not her dream job, getting degree to do something else, trying to fill in, or so i heard. I loved it, guess we all are different...oh for sure!

Thanks, Sue

I'd hate to think the Chief would hold it against you for moving away as an excuse not to rehire you. After all, we are just human and we all make mistakes.

The world needs more people like you. :)

JrtLover
04-29-2009, 01:55 PM
jan, I never see a car at the house anymore..and the apartment looks empty...but I havent stopped to really look

IceChick
04-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Jan, why don't you call the Chief and find out. It wouldn't hurt to call.

IceChick
04-30-2009, 08:05 AM
Has anybody heard anything from the ACO?

jdelo
04-30-2009, 02:55 PM
If it was me, you sure would have, this thread used to be full, mostly all mine about the dogs and such, i miss it badly!

Someone pm me if you know anything for sure, or see Chief and tell him, perhaps i will get the nerve to call...OR he can pm me, wishes...