PDA

View Full Version : I'm so grateful ---

Marsha Havens
10-29-2001, 07:30 PM
I'm so grateful for the incredibly beautiful fall we've had this year. The colors, the weather, everywhere I look in this beautiful town, there's something else to be grateful about. I thank God for my kids, friends, animals, church, school, newspapers, internet, and all the wonderful people in this world. My heart fills just smelling the air!

sweetness&light
10-29-2001, 08:04 PM
I'm getting this feeling that you might be grateful. Just teasing. snort

Marsha Havens
10-30-2001, 10:32 PM
Maybe just a little - ha! And today I'm grateful for the sheets that hung on the line today with their incredibly fresh smell calling to me at this moment, and the walk we took under the beautiful moon. Yea!

Becky Davis
11-01-2001, 02:01 PM
I am so grateful that I live in such a fantastically beautiful state. I took a drive today and the trees are incredible. It is so nice to have the four seasons and to be able to enjoy them.
I love it. And the special people that reside in this state are wonderful too. They make my life so pleasant sometimes, I just have to be thankful.

PMilam
11-01-2001, 09:25 PM
I'm so thankful to live in a place where I run into good, dear people.. friends.. wherever I go.

Becky Davis
11-05-2001, 09:15 PM
I am grateful that I have a puppy dog that wants to lick my tired old feet. Because they sure do hurt tonight.

Marsha Havens
11-08-2001, 09:29 PM
I'm grateful for the rain, my dogs who get so frisky in this weather, my cats who keep looking for the door into summer.