PDA

View Full Version : Thank you OCOG members

Barb Dunnam
06-15-2005, 02:54 PM
I just want to publicaly display my deepest and most loving thanks for all the help you give me.

There is a group of people on this board that have kept the doors of Eureka Kids open. Some by helping with money,some bringing food still others by jumping in and speaking for the kids.
You have given me hope and strength. I in turn can use that to provide hope and opportunity for the kids and families of our town.

Teaching me to tie a know when the end of my rope is close.
Sending checks to Harts when the bill is getting high, picking me up and running me to the store when my car is dead. All of these things help us to keep going.

Sometimes in the doing of things saying Thank you seems small. I can say from me personally and the kids and families it is big and from the heart.

Thank you everyone. Thank you for the love and hope and support.Thank you for the money and paint brushes and cans of Tuna. Thank you for asking questions and looking for answers.

Thank you for thinking creatively and not being afraid to try new and different stuff. Thank you for listening to me rant and rave.

Thank you. The kids of Eureka are happy to have you as friends!

Another Texan
06-15-2005, 08:36 PM
Thank you for your commitment to the youth of this community.

PMilam
06-15-2005, 10:41 PM
Being around kids all the time takes mounds of energy.
It's always worth it. I am grateful for your energy! I used to have it.. now, I find that I have just enough to tend to my grandkids.

Ditto to AT.. Thank you.