PDA

View Full Version : Acupuncture

mtnviewsteve
07-07-2005, 04:48 PM
:cool:
After almost a year of being treated by conventional medicine, for a spine injury that occurred at a job I had before getting hired back at Stone County Ironworks, I have finally gotten some relief from a local acupuncturist Dr. Janice Vigh in Leslie, Arkansas. She has done what dozens have tried, She has given me some relief from pain and enabled me to continue working. This beautiful "spirit" in only two treatments has given me a fresh outlook on life.
No, I will always have to live with numbness in my right leg, walk with a cane, and never win any races, but she has relieved my pain to a point it's tolerable, with "NO DRUGS" or painkillers. Blessed Be. Pain management through acupuncture works for me. I am actually looking forward to my appointment Saturday.
Thank you Dr.of TCM Janice Vigh.
As Above so Below.
Peace*Love*Twisted-Healing LIGHT**
sTeVe :cool:

DaBee
07-07-2005, 09:10 PM
So glad to hear the good news, sTeVe. Gosh, has it already been almost a year? Is there a chance that the acupuncture could eliminate the numbness in your leg?
love and light
deb-o

mtnviewsteve
07-08-2005, 03:56 AM
DaBee,
At this stage of the game anything is possible, just didn't want to sound presumptious. Yes, it was a year May 12th. I have made more progress the last month than the whole previous year. My eyes have certainly been opened to new possibilities. I have learned quite a lot dealing with sharp, shooting pains everyday. We are a lot tougher than we think.
Blessings to you and yours and trust you are doing well.
In Love, Peace,and Twisted*Healing*LIGHT
sTeVe.

Becky Davis
07-08-2005, 04:52 AM
You may also try that bio-feedback acupuncture. It is done with radio waves.