PDA

View Full Version : ES First United Methodist Church Family Has Blessed Me--Thanks!!:-)

SuzanneZaNurse
01-31-2006, 09:53 PM
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone at church for your prayers, support, food, calls, and cards during my recent illness. I want everyone to know that you have made a huge difference in my life--and my family's life. Getting a cancer diagnosis is not easy but I know that you are behind me...I feel loved!!

PMilam
02-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Suzanne.. yes, it's not easy, but, the prayers, energy and concern from friends, family and even strangers gives us the strength to go on.. no matter what.

Don't know if you've looked at the other thread on here, but it is filled with many that have faced/are facing disease, pain, and treatments. I know it's long.. but, even if you go back a page or two, you can see where we are.

Join us, if you are so moved.

peace, love and miracles coming your way,
Patt

SuzanneZaNurse
02-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks, Patt, I'll see if I can catch up!! I grew up in Eureka and moved away after my marriage in 1979. In 2003, I returned to Eureka and IT FEELS GREAT to be back. I know now that this is where I needed to be for a lot of reasons.

bagboy
02-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Welcome home.......