PDA

View Full Version : Moving Sale.

Becky Davis
07-06-2001, 07:59 AM
Moving Sale starting tomorrow July 7th and lasting thru next Saturday the 14th. 92 Wall St. 9:00 A.M. until...? white Frostfree Whirlpool refrigerator $100.00 freezer, furniture, clothing, jeans, lamps, several odds and several ends. Lots of craft items. Some pretty handpainted chest of drawers(seafoam green w roses), wardrobe(moss green w roses, hutch(forest green/burnt orange w butterfies) and a handpainted desk(crackle painted deco w grapes). retro mauve (fifties but like new) sectional sofa, bean bags (remember those?),Broyhill rufflely couch and matching love seat in Neutral beige. $200.00. Lots more!! McCoy pottery cannister set $40.00.1965 Dodge Van, $950.00. And to all of you E-BAYers,large trash bags full of styrofoam chips $1.00!!. Also have an antique sink from the Crescent Hotel $25.00 New large (over a foot square) terrazzo floor tiles $1.00 each. Thin sliced-brick tiles .10 each.

FREEworking clothes washer (small leak). FREE clothes dryer (belt has slipped off), but heats great.

RAIN OR SHINE!! THIS IS AN INSIDE SALE!! 363-9923

[This message has been edited by Becky Davis (edited 07-06-2001).]

sweetness&light
07-06-2001, 08:11 AM
You're leaving already? Who will I play with?

Becky Davis
07-06-2001, 08:49 AM
Me! I will still have my computer. And my lovely sweet Sister is staying here. Whom I will visit OFTEN!

Becky Davis
07-08-2001, 07:02 AM
THE SALE is just about over. All that I have left is a few lamps, a refrigerator,and a chest of drawers.
My thanks to Everyone Who Came! Alot of folks read Geekfest out there! Several people wanted to know where I had my chocolate stash. One lady had her husband check to see if I really had a clothesline. It was a hoot!
Joy to finally meetMother Moon and all of her Moon Beams!

sweetness&light
07-08-2001, 12:48 PM
As IF you would tell where your choco stash is! That's like letting the fox into the hen house....only worse. It's a felony in my neighborhood if anyone is caught even thinking about stealing my chocolate.

I'm glad you sold all your goodies, but sad that you'll be leaving us, even if you do come for visits. Good luck and good health, Becky. You better stay hooked up to your computer; I'll miss your voice of reason.

MotherMoon12
07-08-2001, 06:52 PM
I tried to talk her into moving out here on "the hill" with the rest of the really great people. Come on, Mis Becky, this is a great place to live! I'll even buy tons of chocolate and share.

Becky Davis
07-08-2001, 09:09 PM
I know you would, you sweet thang.