PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit wanted

C-mo
01-22-2002, 11:34 AM
I am looking for a rabbit or two, to have as pets. Please reply here.

sweetness&light
01-22-2002, 03:19 PM
I'm hurt that you didn't want a cuddly piggy with the sweet breath of chocolate. But that's ok; another five pounds of chocolate and I'll get over it....or around it.

C-mo
01-22-2002, 09:20 PM
A BABY pig would work fine. I must confess, I want the rabbit, or piglet, to use as a decoy for coyotes, which I intend to harvest for fur.

No harm would come to the piglet or rabbit. I intend to use the rabbit in conjuction with an electronic call of a rabbit in distress.

That qualifies as pet, doesn't it?

sweetness&light
01-22-2002, 09:28 PM
Great grits on the grill!! Had I known that's what you wanted, I wouldn't have felt left out. Thank you, thank you, thank you for not thinking of me. A poor defenseless piglet tethered to a rope as coyote bait with a recording of a rabbit in distress? C-mo, you must have some really gullible coyotes out there.

C-mo
01-23-2002, 09:21 AM
My first inclination was to use a rabbit in conjuction with the rabbit in distress tape. But then I thought, imagine a wiley coyote coming to investigate a possible rabbit dinner, and then seeing a young, tender, juicy, plump piglet! The coyote would probably drown in the drool at such a sight. BABY BACK RIBS!!!

Or perhaps I can find a pig in distress tape, or just hang the piglet upside down from a small tree, then I would have a real pig in distress.

sweetness&light
01-23-2002, 11:02 AM
For the sake of modesty, might I suggest instead of putting a baby pig in "dis dress," attiring the poor darling in a nice pantsuit while it's hanging upside down.

Then, following the long Eureka tradition... I'M GOING TO SUE YOU FOR PIG ENDANGERMENT, PORCINE ABUSE, COYOTE ENTRAPMENT, BAIT AND SWITCH, AND SERVING FOOD WITHOUT A LICENSE OR GREASE TRAP!!!!!

C-mo
01-23-2002, 08:37 PM
I wasn't planning on actually dressing the pig, accept for maybe an apple in it's mouth after it served it's purpose.

Bait and switch, LOL, now that is the most creative I've seen in a while. Add indecent exposure to your list of lawsuits.

jf501
01-26-2002, 07:00 AM
Come here you silly little rabbit!