PDA

View Full Version : My wish list...

karen pryor
02-06-2002, 10:35 AM
WANTED: One claw foot tub. 6 feet would be fantastic, but I'll take what I can get. I have a budget of $300.00 and we'll be ready to install within a week.
Does anyone have claw foot-conections?

My email at home is katopr@ipa.net

Thanks!

sweetness&light
02-06-2002, 02:56 PM
I don't want to know any details (my visions are already vivid enough on this subject), but bathing in a tub with just one claw foot, isn't that kind of a rocky ride? Your own personal Splash Mountain.

Only chocolate will keep me quiet and my visions too hazy to read. oink oink

karen pryor
02-06-2002, 03:25 PM
S&L: What I do in my bath tub is not of your concern. But chocolate is involved from time to time.
I should have known that on a day like today, you would have nothing better to do than sit around correcting other's grammer.
Did you even let your staff have the day off? Or are they waiting on you hand and hoof?
You're such a pig!!

sweetness&light
02-06-2002, 06:03 PM
What??!! Let my staff have the day off? Is it National Pig Adoration Day again? Heavens to Betsy, I have them shoveling the snow off the roof and then using a feather to go in amongst the nooks and crannies of the shingles to make sure there's no ice. Yes, I am a pigfectionist.

Regarding your claw foot tub; my mistake. I reread it and see that you're wanting a tub with six claw feet. Sounds about big enough to be classified as the public pool everyone wanted installed on Planer Hill. If you fill it with some form of melted chocolate...pudding, cocoa, syrup...I'll waddle over and show you how to install a pork butt bubbler.

karen pryor
02-06-2002, 07:21 PM
Have my tub christened by the great S&L???

Well I suppose I've had worse pigs in my tub!!

sweetness&light
02-06-2002, 08:47 PM
PLEASE! Someone find this woman a tub with as many claw feet as she wants...just get her a tub. It ain't gonna stay this cold for long and I get squeamish at the thought of a sudden early thaw.

karen pryor
02-19-2002, 06:39 AM
Since I had such good luck with the tub (thanks, Rebecca) I'll try again...

Now I'm looking for a fireplace or woodburning stove. One with blowers, zero clearence. Please email katopr@ipa.net if you can help.

S&L, I'm waiting for your reply...you always have something to say!!!! http://www.geekfest.com/ubb/wink.gif

sweetness&light
02-19-2002, 11:50 AM
Don't know about the woodburning stove, but I can certainly give you the names of several blowers full of hot air. oink oink!

becsflowers
02-19-2002, 03:56 PM
Mark says the best prices on what you are now seking can be found at Mitchell's at Eagle Rock. Says they gave him a WHALE of a deal! And did the rock work and set it up and everything! Good luck-Rebecca