PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas' Best and Arkansas Belles

White Bread
09-28-2002, 12:50 PM
I am selling pageant book sponsorships for my daughter, Mikkayla, for the "Arkansas' Best" State pageant in Fayetteville on Nov 1-3. She has won 18 trophies and 4 crowns so far this year! She has won Talent Queen, Photogenic, Modeling and Beauty categories. She is also the Ambassador for the new Arkansas Belles pageant system.*

For this sponsorship you get a whole page in the pageant book that is 8.5" x 5.5" for $70 per page. Her photo will be on each sponsored page and I will design the page at no extra charge. This can be a business ad for $70 or just a "Good Luck, Mikkayla" message from individuals that would be about 1/2 page for $35. The business exposure is good... tons of people show up for these and actually DO read the pageant books and keep them. Just email me if you would like to sponsor her in the Fayetteville pageant.

* Arkansas Belles will be crowning a Miss Eureka Springs in several age categories in November at the Community Center in Berryville. Also a Mr. Eureka Springs for boys under 5. Look for the ad in the Citizen or call 870-423-4477 for entry and sponsorship info. (Remember it is OUR Community Center too and membership there is open to everyone. They are a Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce Member!)

Patti
pageantads@digitalcreative.net
479-236-2649