PDA

View Full Version : Movie coming to Eureka

Becky Davis
11-06-2003, 07:51 AM
Great news that another movie may be filmed in and around Eureka. I'll thank Lynn Berry for all of her hard work on this project.
Keep em comin.
Heard the scouts were sorry the Shoe Tree was gone. I remember once I had a guest from Baton Rouge, LA to whom I showed the tree. He thought it was a hoot.
A few weeks later, he sent me a newspaper clipping from one of the Baton Rouge papers with a picture of the Shoe Tree. A reporter had been here and taken a picture. Made a nice little story on Eureka. That tree had more notoriety than most people do in a liftime.

EurekaRebel
11-06-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Becky Davis:
Heard the scouts were sorry the Shoe Tree was gone. I remember once I had a guest from Baton Rouge, LA to whom I showed the tree. He thought it was a hoot. A few weeks later, he sent me a newspaper clipping from one of the Baton Rouge papers with a picture of the Shoe Tree. A reporter had been here and taken a picture. Made a nice little story on Eureka. That tree had more notoriety than most people do in a liftime.

We can thank the great Yankee transplant,
CHRIS SHOEMAKER for the demise of the infamous Shoe Tree.

All together now: THANKS FOR NOTHING SHOEMAKER

kernicerus
11-08-2003, 10:14 AM
Weren't they going to make a food of the gods remake here?Man i could die a happy man if i were decapitated by a giant chicken or wasp on screen.

carlspakler
11-08-2003, 12:25 PM
I love all the money that all of the film making brings to Eureka!

Didn't some reps from the CAPC go around to the Restaurants and tell the owners how much business they would get from the production of "Crystal"?

I would love to see just how much money was injected into the economy from that.

Carl