PDA

View Full Version : Judge W Q Hall

JET
11-20-2003, 09:26 AM
Has anyone heard about Judge Hall stepping down as judge?

loge
11-20-2003, 11:49 AM
A lawyer friend of mine from Madison County said W.Q. was probably going to step down and the job would be open. Just passing on an unconfirmed rumor.

[This message has been edited by loge (edited 11-20-2003).]

moontoo
11-20-2003, 08:47 PM
This was in Today's USA Today and I quote the article:
District Judge W.Q Hall resigned and avoided a hearing on a complaint accusing him of threatening to shoot a defendant. A letter of resignation from Hall, 74, made no mention of the complaint, which also accused him of meeting improperly with witnesses in the case. He said he was resigning for health reasons.

JET
11-21-2003, 06:42 AM
How come he is not in jail? If one of us common folk did something like that to the Judge?

haze
11-21-2003, 10:07 PM
I checked USA Today and didn't find any mention of W. Q. Hall. Was it some other paper?

becsflowers
11-21-2003, 11:34 PM
He was presiding over an illegal dumping case in court, and told the defendant that if he caught him dumping on HIS land, he'd "probably" shoot him. Not meant LITERALLY speaking....GAWSH, doesn't anybody have any common sense anymore? He was just trying to get a message across to the slime bag that it is NOT ok to dump his crap where ever he pleases.
We've had people dump their crap AND run into the side of our new barn before we moved out to our farm. We put up a gate. Let ME catch the dumpin' wreckin varmits, and you won't ever KNOW what happens to them...I may have to hang em by their thongs for all the world to see...LOL!
The Judge's story is on the 40/29 website, whatever link that is.

becsflowers
11-21-2003, 11:37 PM
Oh yeah, one more thing. When you're in front of the judge, it's not High Tea with the Queen. Your ass is there because you're in trouble, and he can talk to you any which way he pleases. Don't like that sort of thing? STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

JET
11-22-2003, 06:02 AM
Well, Maybe W Q can have High Tea with the judge over in Rogers that was caught trying to skip paying his motorhome taxes. He should be in jail. Just like anyone else.

becsflowers
11-22-2003, 06:56 PM
LOL! "Come on, Judgie Baby...it's time for High Tea with The Queen..."