PDA

View Full Version : Intermission

PMilam
11-30-2003, 01:41 PM
http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail.com/verle33/HummingBirdNest/

Several pages, quick loading of nest construction through empty nest.
so incredible.. a toothpick for reference to size.

sweetness&light
11-30-2003, 02:36 PM
Aren't hummers sweet? A few years ago, I had a nest on the porch with two babies, facing in opposite directions because of their beaks. They appeared to be fully grown and I hope they knew how to fly because the nest was pulled down, tufts of cat fur and no babies around. Fly hummer, fly!

sweetness&light
11-30-2003, 02:36 PM
Good grief! I hit the wrong key. I was going to ask what the little greenish happy face icon meant....flu victim? wearing cammies?

[This message has been edited by sweetness&light (edited 11-30-2003).]

PMilam
11-30-2003, 03:39 PM
Lovin' the new icons.. still wishing we had a whooosshh!.. over-the-head/right-on-by icon.
I guess the head into a brick wall would work, tho.

sweetness&light
11-30-2003, 07:12 PM
Lord, girl...you be readin' my mind. There were several posts where I wanted to do that little boy on the car commercial thing, "zoom, zoom, zoom" right over the pointy head. The red head bashing the brick wall has to be one of those pinko commies trying to break down the wall....Pink Floyd's wall, Berlin Wall or the wall into the chocolate shop? Damned open-minded, liberal thinking, free speech talking, demonstarting for peace walking, refuses to follow like mindless lemmings or blithely follow with the same view of the behind of the one ahead of you pinko-commies-liberal types.

Quickly there! Blue velvet drapes for everyone to hide behind....oh, that's not what they were hiding? They weren't hiding behinds (just check the news...they talk constantly), they were hiding chests.