PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to PIMs

All About Love
07-10-2002, 07:28 PM
Another excellent bar-b-que given by Positive Idea Marketing with Big Daddy's and Lita from the Copa serving up all the goodies with their "help." It was delicious with tons of food and drinks.

Great gifts were given away and anyone who won a trip to the Bahamas or anywhere on a cruise, I am your new best friend plus I'm willing to share my winnings with you on the cruise. I won a can of Spam for having the most computer viruses. Eat your heart out.

Thanks to all the girls who work so hard promoting our businesses and our town in new directions that others seem to fear. We really couldn't do what we do without you.

We should be giving YOU a bar-b-que. It was great seeing old and new friends on the hill. Thanks again for being so good to us.

karen pryor
07-11-2002, 06:09 AM
Thank YOU, Jann and everyone that came out to celebrate with us. I think we all had a good time. It's nice to get everyone in one place to meet face to face and visit.

It goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway...)we're nothing without our clients and we work for YOU. Thank you all for your support and confidence in our company.

My first task this morning is to start planning next year's throw-down! But first, I need just one more hour of sleep!!

FLY HIGH EUREKA!

PS. Thanks too, to Big Daddy and Lita and their staff for an excellent spread! And to Kim and Jan for insisting we cut loose every now and then!

[This message has been edited by karen pryor (edited 07-11-2002).]

Lucinda
07-11-2002, 04:35 PM
That was a very nice party ladies. Good food, good gifts, great fun, great hostesses, very funny Jan. Thank you.

Helen Jeffrey
07-13-2002, 01:22 AM
Jan & Kim

You really know how to host a great party. It was really great to have a "Eureka Get Together" that was just for fun.