PDA

View Full Version : Uninvolved People

OuterRing
06-22-2002, 05:10 PM
It seems to me that alot of the people who use this board to complain about projects that are designed to improve Eureka Springs should either become involved in the process or sit down and shut up.

Your negative energy is really causing a shift in the universal plain of our world. The time to discuss and debate is when a project is being worked on.

As with all groups there is a leader and Royal would be the leader of the un-informed, un-invloved and un-motivated group of cry babies posting on the projects.

just wondering
06-22-2002, 05:29 PM
When the U.S. Dollar and Wall Street lays the Big Egg of DEBT & CORRUPTION, they be looking at our "LEADER", in WHITE HOUSE that won the election by one vote from the SUPREME COURT. By then Eureka Springs will be in Chapter 7.

JET
06-22-2002, 05:39 PM
Royal has a proven track record for years and you have?

Royal Alcott
06-22-2002, 05:55 PM
OuterRing-

Since you seem to be defending something, tell us, if Yuuma's agenda is not the city's, whose it it?

Do you believe the people being lobbied in Washington are not confused when they learn Yuuma and the CDP treat the residents like a mushroom farm and their contacts in city government with two different titles have the same name?

My information, involvement and motivation are based on facts and experience.

Is that outer ring in your nose?

snowdiva
06-22-2002, 06:16 PM
STOP Royal, your killing me.....LOL http://www.geekfest.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

becsflowers
06-22-2002, 06:32 PM
"....should either become involved in the process or sit down and shut up.
Your negative energy is really causing a shift in the universal plain of our world. The time to discuss and debate is when a project is being worked on."

My, my! Those of us who actually LIVE in the city limits ARE involved in many projects. Because they do not share YOUR viewpoint (become involved in your plight)is to mean that they should sit down and shut up? What makes you think for one minute they aren't involved? Because they don't share YOUR view?
I'll bet the negative energy really DOES cause a shift in YOUR world. Shifts it right into reality, doesn't it!?

"...un-informed, un-invloved and un-motivated group of cry babies posting on the projects."

You really are the OUTTER RING.

Royal Alcott
06-22-2002, 06:55 PM
OuterRing-

I am not going to wait for you to clear your response with the right people.

The people behind Yuuma have lobbied for lower wages here and are still at it disguised as "affordable housing".

The people behind Yuuma have a 30 year history of never recruiting new businesses for the town because higher wages for 52 weeks would compete with the lower wages for 30 plus weeks they want to continue at all costs.

I am working for a broader tax base, more first time visitors, more affluent visitors coming here more often and spending more, non visitor businesses paying top wages and a future for young familes and their children here.

I may have guessed wrong about that outer ring. If it isn't in your nose, is it around it?

Bubba
06-22-2002, 07:23 PM
Royal and Becsflowers,

Are the two of you competing for Laughing Stock of Eureka Award?

Or are the two of you competing for the Chubby Checker Art of the Twist Award?

becsflowers
06-22-2002, 09:05 PM
Hey, Cousin Bubba!
Nice hearin from ya! To answer your questions,
#1. Does stand up comedy really pay enough money here?
#2 Does that pay money also?
The correct answer MUST be YES!!!!

Royal Alcott
06-23-2002, 07:18 AM
Bubba-

Who can compete? You retired the cup long ago.

kernicerus
06-26-2002, 09:42 PM
As an unmotivated cry-baby,i'd like to point out that the U.S. constitution protects my right to live my life as i see fit.Be that negative or positive.So step off yoda