PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Van Zant !!!

Lita
07-19-2002, 02:27 PM
FINALLY.........its here ! Jimmy Van Zant will be at the Copacabana saturday night ! I have been listening to his new CD for the last few months called Southern Comfort. I can't wait to hear him perform and hear all of those songs "live" ! The agent tells me he breaks into a 30 minute "Freebird" at the end of the show, which Ronnie Van Zant was so well known for. I still have some tickets left, I had one group cancel. If I don't sell them tonight, they will be on sale at the door tomorrow night for $ 20.00 .

Also, tonight at the Copa, is DT Blues Band. These guys are fantastic. I am sure most locals which frequent the clubs in Eureka has heard of Don Shipps. Don is the one who hooked me up with this band. If Don Says they are good, I know they are good ! I booked them here on his word a few months ago, they were FANTASTIC, so I automatically booked them back in to the Copa when they were available. Tonight there is a $ 3.00 cover charge, and beleive me , that is cheap for the quality of music you will hear. You 'll love em !!!

Have a great weekend Eureka !

Lita

p.s.
If you want Jimmy Van Zant tickets and can't come to the Copa personally to get them, call me at 253-2305 with your credit card info and I will reserve them for you and you may get them at the door Saturday night. (NO American Express please).

Kim Yonkee
07-20-2002, 06:07 AM
We're looking forward to it Lita! Tonight is Craig the DJ's birthday, and Jimmy van Zant is his favorite performer, so this boy is crazed with excitement. http://www.geekfest.com/ubb/smile.gif

We'll see you at the Copa!