PDA

View Full Version : BIG money embarrasing Eureka Springs nationwide

Royal Alcott
07-23-2002, 05:01 PM
The Bank of Eureka Springs ads say, "Do the math".

So I did.

U.S. District Court, Wyoming
$30,000 fine
Fremont Co. Court, Wyoming
$9,479 fine and bond forefeit
FDIC,Washington, D.C.
$20,000 fine
Carroll Co. Court judgement
$400,000

Joe, Pat,BigBoy and Kaye, wouldn't it be great if you could moon the law for 19 years and laugh all the way to the bank?

Kaye Miller
07-23-2002, 05:20 PM
Believe you might be comparing apples to cow chips here. Fines paid (apples). I'm not sure how much I owe in taxes (cow chips).

It truly amazes me you are not offended by this non payment of taxes but continue drag out your same old gripes. Get a new script. This one is old and stagnant.

Your buddy does the mooning in Eureka Springs. Beau's blatant disrespect for the law is a "moon" to every decent business person in and around Eureka Springs. Of course since you don't have a business this means nothing to you. Pontificate all you want...just watch out for fleas.

Royal Alcott
07-23-2002, 08:45 PM
Ms Miller-

A convicted criminal who has shown disrespect for the law in a most blatant way for many years does not offend honest business people here?

I believe I have a much higher opinion of the people of Eureka Springs than you do.

Kaye Miller
07-23-2002, 09:02 PM
Cow chips

Get a new song.

[This message has been edited by Kaye Miller (edited 07-23-2002).]

Royal Alcott
07-23-2002, 09:42 PM
Ms Miller-

The honest business people and residents of Eureka Springs cow chips to you?

Well, at least your are honest about it.

Kaye Miller
07-24-2002, 06:49 AM
I am not directing my comments to the citizens of Eureka. The cow chips are to you. The citizens realize this. I have told you once I don't wear boots so twist it any way you want. Why don't you just turn it loose.

Your selective outrage shows how much interest you have for the people of Eureka Springs. You never comment on the actions of your friends at the CAPC or your buddy Beau. Where is your outrage at what is going on now...2002. Most of us are trying to live in the here and now.

You try to impress with what you have done in the past. Why aren't you helping those you have such a high opinion of (the citizens)now???

Thank you Joe Z. for keeping us all updated on the actions of the Eureka Springs' "top official".

OuterRing
07-24-2002, 06:52 PM
Royal,

You would think that a man of your age would use your mind for better things. Oh perhaps I am off the topic...but when you play the same record over and over people stop listening...

OR

Joe Zickmund
07-24-2002, 08:31 PM
Royal, you of all people, protectively espousing the righteous path for us to follow, fail to see the irony. We are being RAPED. You choose to fight certain battles. However, you are a resident of the city of Eureka Springs. Additionally, a resident of the state of Arkansas! The individual that has failed to conform to law, has stolen from you and all of us. It appears that the state can only, from a criminal standpoint, prosecute back 6 years. So if this individual hasn't paid state sales tax for more then six years, judgements are our only remedy!!!! His judgements go back to 1991!!!!
Consequently, NO MONEY!!!! John Cross has paid , will this individual??????????? Unlikely, in my humble opionion. So Royal, get a grip. Rape is a terrible thing to experience, regardless of it being physical or financial.

Charity B Ginsathome
07-24-2002, 09:16 PM
Get off of Royal. He is most always right. But he really should be nicer to people. It is poor manners to keep dragging up nasty stuff about people and publicizing it. Everybody has some **** on their own toilet seat.

You do not have to break any kind of law to "rape" anybody. There are lots of important people in the spotlight that have business problems, and the one you are talking about happens to more people than you think. Even your best buds are not immune to such problems. So get off of Beau's butt. I'm sure plenty of people feel like they were raped by the boys and girls club. We won't EVEN go there.

Get your SOUTHERN manners about you, people.

All this is making you look less intelligent by the minute.

dactman
07-25-2002, 07:48 AM
YES YES YES move on Royal. Same ol' crying game.

Royal Alcott
07-25-2002, 11:01 AM
For those of you defending the honor of the honest business people of Eureka Springs may I add that mail fraud charges against the defendant arising from repeatedly submitting false information to federal and state agencies were dropped by the U.S. Attorney during plea negotiations.

Isn't it a far greater offense to moon the law for years because you can afford to pay the fines and attorney fees if you are caught?

Royal Alcott
07-25-2002, 05:59 PM
Joe-

Do we have your word that the $400,000 judgement has been paid?

Wasn't that judgement going to be appealed as allowed for in due process?

Would you agree that anyone has the same right to due process including appeals of court decisions even though the matter in question has not yet been heard in any court?

Is being a concerned citizen a good thing? Yes.

Is being a judge and jury without the benefit of due process a good thing? No.

dactman
07-26-2002, 01:27 PM
Wouldn't you appeal??? Wouldn't you take any tax break that comes your way? If not, you aren't as smart as you want us to believe and surely wouldn't want you looking after our finances and legalities. Like so many on this board has said, move on. Be alert, the mothership will be back to remove their probe they left "behind".

Bubba
07-28-2002, 05:23 AM
It was my understanding that the Bank's insurance company was going to have to pay, and they were the ones appealing.

That aside, Royal, what fines do you know of that have not been paid?