PDA

View Full Version : Eureka People

oops
07-22-2002, 10:54 PM
Just to let the people who post on here know that someone that controls the site has hacked into my computer and changed my login name and password on a number of occasions. HHMMMMMMMM makes you wander what else they get into and look at. I'm a little worried about it because i have alot of personal information on my computer as well as a bunch of you folks probably do. My computer was hacked into pretty seriously a few month's back. Just keep a eye on your computers.

CyberPsychDoc
07-22-2002, 11:05 PM
Wow! Pretty serious accusations, oops. It's one thing to say your computer was hacked into and quite another to say who did it without providing any proof. I imagine if any proof existed, you would have gone to the police, not to the huddled masses on geekfest who, by now, know not to believe anything you say.

CPD

Lucinda
07-23-2002, 07:39 AM
Well Oops, I keep trying to avoid responding to your idiocy, but damn, you’re just too good at it. Let’s just suppose your accusations were true, and someone at PIM did hack into your ‘puter. By posting this claim you’ve accomplished a few things, “cookie”.

You’ve proven to us all that you are too damn stupid or cheap to protect your computer with the most basic tools available to everyone such as finding your web browser security settings and/or a buying a basic security program.

And if this is true, you’ve impressed me with PIM’s skills AND integrity. Damn they’re good – maybe worth what CAPC was paying them after all Oops? And gee, aren’t they discreet. All this sewage spewing forth from you and they’ve not revealed your identity. How hard that must be, not to toss you into the square for public stoning?

PIM hacked into your computer, I doubt it, damn. If so, so what? Sort of makes them heroines in my book except they didn’t fry your hard drive in the process.

S. Jones
07-23-2002, 08:32 AM
How? Are you on a `nix box or did they implant back orifice?

Lucinda
07-23-2002, 02:42 PM
I doubt Oops will have a clue what you're talking 'bout S. Jones :)

However, Oops HAS a "black oriface" - located under nose, above chin, activated by keyboard, in constant RUN mode.

[This message has been edited by Lucinda (edited 07-23-2002).]

MotherMoon12
07-23-2002, 07:19 PM
I took "back orifice" to mean something else. I agree with that assessment.

DJred
07-24-2002, 01:05 PM
If you are using a dial up ISP I highly doubt you were hacked into and since you are more than likely living in Eureka there is no way you have cable link so yea you are using dialup. For the suggestion that someone has put back orifice on your computer if you do a virus check with Norton or McAfee with the updated virus definitions it will pick up back orifice as a virus. By the way, password and user id for what? Your computer or a website etc??

Yea by the way, if you aren't even wise enough to get an IP from this "intruder" how are you going to assume that they were from this website of all places? Learn a few things before you try to theorize a hack on ones computer.

[This message has been edited by DJred (edited 07-24-2002).]

Of Sound Mind
07-24-2002, 01:38 PM
And when you get done protecting your computer, Oops, you might want to change the tinfoil in your hat so the aliens can't read your thoughts, either.