PDA

View Full Version : "Gigglefest" Invitation for Geekfestians!

Keith
07-08-2002, 10:16 AM
OK- comedy has once again rolled around to being the attraction of the week at The Lumberyard Saloon!

Here is my invitation to all "Geekfestians" to partake in the merriment, and unite in one activity- laughing at someone other than ourselves (and maybe laugh at ourselves a little too!)

This week the Lumberyard welcomes Rik Roberts from Nashville. He is billed by the Funny Business as Nashville's funniest comedian. He makes up songs... Also, opening for him will be special guest Curtis J. Fortier- another nationally touring comedian. This show in Dallas or Kansas City (etc.) bills for a pretty hefty cover charge. The Lumberyard only charges $10 per person (21 & up only please)-

GEEKFESTIANS are invited free of charge this Friday only (July 12) - this will accomplish two things: get us all in the same room promoting the whole concept of "can't we all just get along", and two, let me put some faces with the nut cases- http://www.geekfest.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

(that was meant to be funny!)

The show starts at 9-ish, and goes for about an hour and a half! We sell "buckets of beer" (5 bottles for $8) as well as an affordable, delightful American fare menu.

Sign in here if you want to attend- again, as my guest. I hope some of you take me up on this invitation! It is meant as a geture of my affection for this bulletin board, and my community!

Thanks to all for the crowd of mostly locals that piled in this past holiday weekend! It was great hanging out with you all!

snowdiva
07-09-2002, 01:12 AM
Keith, this is very kind of you...I'll try to make it tho, I almost never go out anymore. Again, thank you...Snowdiva