PDA

View Full Version : Ever Tried to Get Council Members on the Phone?

leon bee
05-30-2002, 06:08 PM
Alderman Dozier has been the easiest to get hold of.

Harrison and Sumpter tie for second place.

Simon is hard to catch, but I have done it before. Lord knows he's busy feeding all those folks.

Devito and Money tie for last: Money has a permanent busy signal, Devito's just rings and rings and rings.

Kaye Miller
05-30-2002, 08:11 PM
I have never had any trouble getting in touch with Mr. Devito and I have bent his ear on many issues. How 'bout you Royal?? Had any problems getting in touch with James??

Kelly Simon is very easy to get in touch with by email.

Mr. Sumpter always takes my calls and is very patient.

I have called K. Harrison once, but had no trouble getting through.

Have never called Dozier or Money.

So, nope, never had any problem.

sweetness&light
05-30-2002, 09:29 PM
Mental telepathy, but it doesn't work on block heads... it's a human form of call blocker.

Becky Davis
06-01-2002, 10:34 AM
Everybody I have ever emailed has answered me in time. Even Beau.
I think Kelly is very easy to get on the phone and computer. At least, I have never had a problem.

leon bee
06-01-2002, 03:58 PM
Alderwoman Money has no phone number or email address listed on the city's web site. I presume she is the G. Money in the phone book, but this has never produced other than a busy signal. This makes her inaccesible to me unless I plan a personal visit.

The mayor has not responded to email from me, but I sound like a crank at times.

I'll try emailing the others.

moblues4u
06-17-2002, 06:02 PM
Did you every think to call G. Money at her business. That might be the best way to get in touch with her. She might live and work there. Maybe she uses that phone line for the email.

------------------

leon bee
06-17-2002, 11:27 PM
Without being able to get in touch with her, I don't know what her place of business is. When she joined the council I heard that she was at one of the lodging establishments, but I didn't retain that information.

moblues4u
06-18-2002, 06:52 AM
Thurman's Lodge
479-253-8689

moblues4u
06-18-2002, 05:36 PM
I am alderman Money and I wanted to let anyone know that needs to get in touch with me that I can be reached everyday at Thurman's Lodge. I live on property there. If you have tried the number in the phone book under my name, I'm sorry, that is an internet line only. I would love to hear from you on upcoming issues.

leon bee
06-18-2002, 06:01 PM
Thanks Moblues4you!! Let me work up a real rant, and I'll bee in touch.