PDA

View Full Version : Prayers

Lin
06-17-2002, 07:10 PM
We need your prayers. Dwain Holman, "All Seasons Sewer & Drain and Plumbing Repair"
previously from E.S., now from Two Harbors, Mn. has developed lung cancer. He cannot have the tumor removed as it is too large, so they are going to try and radiate and chemo it into death. We need lots of prayers for healing and success.
Thanks so very much. Linda & Dwain

moblues4u
06-17-2002, 07:43 PM
yes let us all pray

------------------

Dennis Hustead
06-17-2002, 08:06 PM
Linda,
Gail and I send our prayers. There aren't enough words to say at a time like this, so I will just say we are thinking of you and praying that God comfort you. If there is anything we can do please call us.
God Bless You,
Dennis

[This message has been edited by Dennis Hustead (edited 06-17-2002).]

becsflowers
06-17-2002, 08:33 PM
Linda, You and Dwain are so special to Mark and me. We are praying for all of you. Miss you, and we send our love to you. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. Love, Rebecca

PMilam
06-17-2002, 09:53 PM
My prayers go out for all of you, for the very best outcome.
May God's peace be with you.
Patt

Becky Davis
06-17-2002, 11:36 PM
It makes me sad to hear that Dwain is ill. For sure my prayers are for you both to pull through these hard and difficult times. I am sorry that you are having to go through this.

savilatea
06-18-2002, 08:13 AM
Prayers are answered. Duke University even proved it. My sister is recovering from breast and liver cancer. June 21st is the Cancer Society Relay for life at the school track. Donations are being taken and everyone is invited to partcipate especially doing the Macarana at 3:30 in the morning

Mabion Rain O'Brien
06-18-2002, 12:53 PM
I know many people think that the medical, chemical way is the only way to battle this kind of illness, and I know that it does indeed work, sometimes. But I also know of a NATURAL way to help fight cancers. Essiac tea is a blend of Burdock root (clenser), Rhubarb root (clenser), Sheeps Sorrel (shrinks tumors), and sliperly Elm (soothing). Back in the 30's a nurse by the name of Renee Caisse (hence Essiac) was helping with cancer paticents and the ended up sending many home to die. Well one patient came back months later, after she was supposed to be dead, completly cured by this tea she drank from an Indian Medicine-man. After this encounter Cassie devoted her eniter life to the making of this tea and treatment of cancer paticents. Im not completely sure if I got that 100% accurate but thats the basic story. For more information about Essiac tea, and MGN3 (also helps to shrink tumors) you should go see Jim Fain at Fain's pharmacy (479-253-5687) or Ronna and Granny up at Granny's Place(479-253-5032).

[This message has been edited by Mabion Rain O'Brien (edited 06-18-2002).]

karen pryor
06-18-2002, 01:38 PM
My mother has malignant melanoma. Sharon at Grannie's turned her on to the tea. In less than 3 months, the tumor decreased in size and now, 1 year after re-diagnosis, it is gone. Mother is a 2-time survivor of this type of cancer.
Yes Lin, I will pray with you.

CyberPsychDoc
06-18-2002, 11:21 PM
Linda, I am with those who are promoting the tea. If you don't want to give up on the Western medicine way of doing things, you can always add the tea for good measure. It can't hurt. And, it can only help.

You and I know each other well, and I send my love to both of you in these hard and trying times. Your Eureka family supports and prays with you.

CPD

Lin
06-19-2002, 06:21 PM
Thank you all for your prayers and keep us in them. After much prayer and consideration, Dwain has decided that he isn't going to do chemo/radiation. He is going to do the tea and whatever other self help healing that we can find and enjoy what ever days that he has left. He is still in relatively good health and doesn't want to ruin what he does have by such awful body cell killing practices. We got such opposite information, that he said, "No" to all of them...Wonder what the docs would have said had we not had great insurance!!!!
Anyway, Dwain wants life to be clean and pure for the next period that he is given.
Keep letting me know if you hear of anything new and successful in alternative medicines.
E-mail: lukynuff@lakenet.com
(If you're lucky enough to live by the water, you're lucky enough!!) And we live by the largest body of fresh water in the world.
Thanks everyone and keep up the prayers, they do work....

Chelseas_mommy
06-20-2002, 12:22 AM
I know how hard it is to lose someone to cancer. I lost my grandfather at 59 and my baby cousin at 4. My prayers go out to you and your family. Remember what my grandfather told me, "God only gives us what we can handle, and it's only on His will."

All my love and prayers,
Jamie

Lin
07-07-2002, 03:23 PM
Dwain is on the Eissac tea and MGN3 and prayers from all across the country.
I would like to hear from anyone else that has had family or friends that have used the tea. He still looks healthy and in two months, we are going to have another ct scan done to see what kind of progress he is making getting rid of "Alfie" the tumor.
Thank you all and continue the prayers.

outsider2002
07-07-2002, 06:59 PM
My mom had gallbladder cancer 6 years ago -2% survival chance. I gave her Pau D'Arco, the tree bark of a south american tree (you can buy that in healthfood stores as capsules). She is healthy and kicking today- no chemo, no radiation.

outsider2002
07-07-2002, 07:01 PM
Mom also had liver cancer- they cut out as much as they could, and the very last slice still was only cancer cells...
Good luck!

Dani Joy
07-07-2002, 07:31 PM
Would that tea help with Multiple Myloma? My mom was diagnosed 2 years ago. She is on thalidimide - makes her sick as a dog. I would love to find something else to help.

Good luck in your search for help. My prayers are with you.

Mabion Rain O'Brien
07-10-2002, 08:25 AM
Dani, I'd talk to Fain to be sure, but it can't hurt any. It's good for you healthy or not.