PDA

View Full Version : Jack Moyer, take a hike!

Royal Alcott
06-29-2002, 12:06 PM
Buy a Eureka Springs Preservation Society walking tour guide book and take Yuuma and the Community Development Partnership of Western Caroll County elite on a tour of hundreds of restored and renovated buildings.

This work was done by people who gave a damn without press conferences, tax dollars, HUD, the Arkansas Congressional Delegation, the Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism, Governor Huckabee, CJRW or publicity seeking "town leaders" and candidates for public office.

The people who did all of this were creating quality neighborhoods in a run down, burned out Eureka Springs about the time you were born.

just wondering
06-29-2002, 03:18 PM
Do I have to paint a house?

sweetness&light
06-29-2002, 07:02 PM
Are you thinking about running for office or ascending the throne? How about starting off small like "Paint Your Wagon?"

just wondering
06-29-2002, 07:24 PM
If I paint my wagon do I need approval from the HDC on color and permit from city hall?

sweetness&light
06-29-2002, 07:30 PM
Only if the wagon is undriveable and up on blocks in the front yard of some historic home.

oldguy
06-29-2002, 11:04 PM
Don't you know who wanted to have the power for the adim. work, lets see a menber of the CDP and works for the city. Who wants to cripple the HDC and is a councilman and is a member of the CDP? Who is another councilman that runs out after meetings and sucks on up with a planning com. who is a member of the CDP? Who puts Mr Moyer ahead of all the other people when he walks into a council meeting and is not on the agenda? I hope you all connect the dots, find the dogs and do what we must.

becsflowers
06-30-2002, 11:15 AM
Royal, you are right. The Eureka Springs Preservation Society already HAS a lovely walking/trail guide available.
There must be more money than brains here.

OuterRing
07-03-2002, 12:28 PM
Royal..

there is medication available...

please seek professional help..

a mind is a terrible thing to waste...

OR