PDA

View Full Version : September Sundays High Tea

Dani Joy
08-07-2002, 11:07 AM
I am a little embarrassed to toot my own horn, but campaigns cost money. So to help fund this we will be having:

September Sundays High Tea with Dani

Every Sunday in September from 4-5:30 I will be giving small concerts at my home.
Some of the area ladies will provide finger sandwiches and cookies and of course tea.
Dress up if you like in costume. Some of the ladies will be in Victorian outfits.
Since my home is small there is a limit to attendance so reservations are required.

Just to give you a little background, I started learning to play the piano at the age of 5 in Texas. I quickly figured out that if I practiced the piano then I wouldnít have to clean house. (which my sister hated me for because she got my chores Ė she still brings that up today) Over the years I came to love it and eventually attended Texas Christian University studying under Madame Lili Krause, the foremost authority on Mozart at the time. Thatís another story in itself. I have been fortunate enough to be able to perform with the TCU orchestra and the Fort Worth symphony.

Now the hard part Ė this is a fund raiser, so money would be nice to help finance my campaign for the State House of Representatives. There isnít a flat fee for tickets, it is donation only.

To make reservations please call me at 253-8030, or Betty Zaboly at 253-5715
Thank you all for the support.

Dani

Lucinda
08-07-2002, 05:47 PM
I'll make a point of being there Dani, I LOVE classical piano.

Lucinda
08-07-2002, 05:49 PM
PS Dani - is there a chapter of League of Women Voters in this area? C

Dani Joy
08-08-2002, 09:06 AM
There was a chapter at the University and I know there is one in Jonesboro. There should be a web site for the state.