PDA

View Full Version : Himalayan/Persian mix

kf5wd
12-16-2010, 06:42 PM
This guy is a dream come true. Not only is he beautiful but has a great disposition - as friendly as can be. He is eight years old, neutered and declawed on the front. Since he is declawed he must be an inside pet. He is at GSHS and ready for that forever home.

http://members.toast.net/kf5wd102030/Pict6005.jpg

kf5wd
12-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Adopted.....12-18-10

chou
12-18-2010, 06:14 PM
Thank Heavens ~~ the temptation was nearly unbearable!! What a Prince ~~ wonder if the new owners know how special this breed mix is? Sincerely Chou

kf5wd
12-21-2010, 07:35 AM
He is being returned because the person who adopted him says he poops everywhere, is sick and she wants her money back. Will post more once he is back and checked out....

chou
12-21-2010, 04:31 PM
This sweet guy must be more than traumatized by the relocation ~~ this breed is very sensitive and respond to gentle encouragement as he acclimates to his new home ~~ whoever brought in an 8 year old cat without front claws ~~ some may recall the two I took from the Shelter this Spring who had been abandoned ~~ for 8 days I could not even find the male & they were just one year old ~~ it was slow and rewarding ~~ & yes there was diarrheah over all of the changes ~~ I used to crawl under the bed downstairs where I finally found him and talk to him until he he came forward and took one piece of dry science diet cat food (which the shelter so generously provided ) at a time for another week ~~ NOW bossy girl and sweet boy wash each other's faces as they lie down to go to sleep ~~ if you need a foster home for a bit let me know ~~ he could stay downstairs with my tenant where he cannot get out.

kf5wd
12-22-2010, 05:10 PM
When I called to arrange to pick him up in Fayetteville the lady said she had taken him to her vet who suggested she give him time to adjust to a new environment. She said he is so sweet ane the whole family loves him so it looks as thought he may stay. I will keep you posted.

chou
12-23-2010, 06:21 AM
Thank you kf5wd for the update ! ~~ I have been wondering about him ~~ hopefully she will "fall in love" with him also like the rest of her family ( this may be a lot busier and bigger household than he is used to! ~~ that will solve everything!!
Sincerely Chou