PDA

View Full Version : small Dogs need home

kitty
02-22-2011, 12:14 PM
I was working at vet clinic and woman brought in 3 small dogs to be euthanized. They were her mothers dogs, and her mother had recently passed away. I just couldn't see them put down - but my home is full and will be relocating soon. I have hung flyers up everywhere, and called everyone I could think of, and put ad in 2 different papers, and have not even had one call about them. I have had them for 4-5 months. There are 2 male chihuahua's and a female dacushund. They were shy with us at first, but once they warmed up to us and got familiar with their new surroundings they have become very lovable. We crate them when we are not home, and they are use to that and don't have accidents in the crate. We were told that they were pee pad trained - but we have other dogs that we do not want to train to use the inside of the house as a toilet - so do not know from personal experience. We have dogs, and cats so if you already have pets they should get along fine, as they do well with ours.

I have since been having medical issues that have rendered me unable to work,and will be moving soon so REALLY NEED to find a place to be their new PERMANENT home. I did not expect it to take so long to find a home for them, as for the years I use to work doing animal rescue small dogs always went so fast. If there is anyone who would be willing to open their arms and their home please call to arrange a time/place to meet them, as I do not have internet access at home.

please call 479-253-6111

kitty
03-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Had two calls about the dachshund, but no one has come to meet any, or take any home yet. Still looking for people that would open their home and their hearts to a small dog.