PDA

View Full Version : Special Kitty

kf5wd
05-18-2011, 09:11 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/167lavc.jpg

Andy is a petite long-haired manx with three functional legs. The knee on one of his back legs is congenitally deformed. Vets have determined he is not in pain and better to keep the dysfunctional leg. He hops along quite nicely and can run and climb. However, he needs to be a totally in-door cat. Active dogs scare him, so it is best to have a space where he feels safe and protected. His favorite things are wrestling with his foster brother kitty and cuddling up on a human lap. Andy is very meticulous about grooming, but cannot reach all ends. He will need hair ball remedy, brushing regularly and some trimming. His sweet spirited ways will win anyone's heart.
If you or someone you know can give Andy a home please call 253-7105

chou
05-19-2011, 10:10 PM
Is this Kitty at the Shelter now? I was visiting a petite tabby longer haired girl named "Hope" who also had no tail whatsoever in the last cage on left who had a very similar dysfunctional rear leg and looked a lot like this little boy ~~~ have not been to see her in a few weeks ~~ wondering whether she is still there? Such a sweet little thing with lots of Spirit!! Is it possible this could be the same kitty? Anyone know about Hope? Sincerely Chou

kf5wd
05-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Yes, this is the same Kitty. His shelter name was Hope but the person who is fostering him calls him Andy. He is such a sweet and beautiful cat that deserves better than spening his time at the shelter. Hope someone adopts him soon.

chou
05-21-2011, 08:32 PM
This little guy is precious ~~ last time I visited him they let me hold him and ultimately I allowed him to tour the kennels cages in the cat room ~~ as he walked past & looked intently into each one to see what kitties were inside he ultimately hissed as he walked away ~` such spirit for such a pint size feline with a limp no less ~` now that it has been revealed he is a boy I cannot imagine bringing him home ~~ my two giant kids would bristle right back ~` or maybe not ~~ at any rate they go in and out all the time so It would be dangerous for him ~~ what a doll he is ~` praying for him to get a wonderful home & so glad he is in foster care with a human ~~ Sincerely chou