PDA

View Full Version : Would you foster kittens?

06-16-2011, 10:17 PM
The shelter is full. I have four kittens from one litter, two from another, one from another. I have four other litters of kittens waiting for me to take them. All have their stories but at least two of the mama cats will be spayed shortly but the kittens have to go somewhere, and I really don't like to encourage people to give them away to passersbys at Walmart or to who knows who over Tradio.

Diana at Diana's Grooming and Boarding is keeping a mom and three kittens for me, but even though I am thrilled to have an extra place to put them, the bills add up. If anyone can help, please step forward!

There will at some point be yet another litter to take in. The calico cat that was released at Lake Leatherwood has been spotted and we think has her kittens under a building there. I have promised to take her and the kittens when we can get them.

jdelo
06-22-2011, 10:02 PM
Dear, Dear Linda.... Hang in there..... I would If I could help you with them, but with dog, and landlady with no sense of community.... She would kill me or kick me out on street!!!!

Best of Luck, with your search.....

Perhaps, anyone who see's this and has a few extra dollars, Linda could use some donations to help with food and shelter help for the cats and kitties she takes in.... Maybe some help spaying them... anything would help, this I know for sure!!!!!

Donations of litter, food or whatever else a cat needs, would help her too!!!!

briankbivens
07-01-2011, 07:59 AM
For how long at a time?

chou
07-12-2011, 09:44 AM
Hello Linda ~~ need your phone # to talk to you about a little family who may be able to help you with fostering ~~ they live in eureka but own a business in bville + I want to see if I can possibly help out also even though I own two VERY territorial indoor cats myself ....sincerely chou