PDA

View Full Version : Half off guided fishing trips with eagles on the water

R Johnson
12-27-2011, 08:09 AM
19121910Striped bass are still feeding strong on Beaver Lake. Crappie are not as deep now as in summer here at Holiday Island and the trout up river are hungry too.
Eagles are here with a nice warm weekend coming this is a good time to get out of the house to enjoy nature. Catch some fish and get you some Eagle pictures.
I am offering to Carroll County Residents and Guest HALF PRICE FISHING TRIPS for mornings and afternoons with your choice of what waters to fish from December through January.
Just let me know when you call that your a Carroll County Resident.
Boat, fuel, bait and tackle all provided by me. Kids always free with adults
Visit my webb page to help you get the fever back, www.fishofexcellence.com then give me a call at
479-253-2258 or email me at fishofexcellence@yahoo.com.
You get guide boat and all for less then you could rent a boat.

R Johnson
12-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Still have Friday and Saturday open with great weather and lots of sun and fish on the water.Holiday Island 1/2 price for 3 prople would be $100. Beaver Lake at 1/2 price would be $140. This speacial is only good for now thru January. Call Robert at 479-253-2258.

R Johnson
01-03-2012, 12:35 PM
1911Last Friday I took local resident Gary Roberts out on Beaver Lake and it was a good day with Gary catching striped bass and largemouth! Half price trips are still available so take advantage of the low price now while the fish are feeding and the temperature is on the rise. call 479-253-2258 and reserve your date and time now before the special expires. Have A Happy New Year!!! Robert